Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inspirational Food on the bank.

Go down 
+3
56K Natas
Damo
al
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
al
Carp Angler
al

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Inspirational Food on the bank. Empty
PostSubject: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08 2008, 14:29

I am sick of eating the same stuff all the time on the bank,mind you I love a sausage butty in the morning and lunch and dinner see what I mean.

Whats your favourite munch on the bank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08 2008, 14:32

Its been done you Noddy

http://carpfishingireland.com/articles-f21/bankside-grub-anyone-do-anything-different-t996.htm

BTW Al these southern boy are eating a lot better than us
Back to top Go down
Damo
Top Specimen Hunter
Damo

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08 2008, 14:36

Seatons doing OK I reckon;)
Back to top Go down
56K Natas
Top Specimen Hunter
56K Natas

Number of posts : 2232
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08 2008, 14:36

That last time I was out it was chinese food but the time before that Pakie cooked us up pork chops, spuds and peas rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingireland.com
chrisbonnie
Specimen Hunter
chrisbonnie

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08 2008, 14:57

my brother barbequed sea bass while we fished little bog before, id say AJ crap himself when he seen the remaons of a b-b-q and a load of fish scales Laughing
Back to top Go down
56K Natas
Top Specimen Hunter
56K Natas

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08 2008, 15:17

Laughing LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09 2008, 00:13

Quote :
Seatons doing OK I reckon;)

LMAO

I reckon he has special camo tins...

Pork chops, tinned potatoes and peas hmmmmmmmmmmmm, thats one of Al's.

I was down the chinese super market after christmas and i picked up a sacket of spices for a chicken curry.

2 Onions
2 Chicken tits
4 Cloves of Garlic
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
and as much fresh corrainder (i chop a little for the cooking but put most in chopped once servered)

Finish of with rice or a Nann followed by a tin of stella.

This tasted as good from my local Indian and my local is gooooooood.

Was reading Jim Shelly's book and he is found of the wok - good idea large enought for fatty's (me included) and you can fry and boil but do they stay on the colemans and are they easy to carry?

WFT am i rambling about?

Oh btw sleep with the bag unzipped and the front of the bivvy open
Back to top Go down
The Ballywillin assassin
Carp Angler
The Ballywillin assassin

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09 2008, 09:12

Large steak sandwichx4 smothered in peppers onions and a bottle of Pinot Grigio to make room for the chips.
Back to top Go down
Niall Walker
Specimen Hunter
Niall Walker

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09 2008, 12:31

GG's spicey chicken sambo's with iceberg letuce and mayo realy hit the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09 2008, 12:46

lol! you really enjoyed those then eh Tayto? will make a note for the freezer box. that was rocket and carved chicken Tikka breast darling.. my gourmet pasta did not receive the same reception though! mind you, we were pretty steamed by that point. GG.
Back to top Go down
paulnz
Carp Hunter
paulnz

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09 2008, 13:41

Well i thought the ravioli dish you served up wern't too shabby G.G. The sprinkling of herb topped it off too.Neutral
Better than the scabby sambos you'd be used to from me.Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09 2008, 13:52

lol! glad ya liked em! those heart attack butties of yours have saved the day many a time! GG.
Back to top Go down
Niall Walker
Specimen Hunter
Niall Walker

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09 2008, 14:39

Me and GG's pasta just dont get on at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09 2008, 15:29

Could be the fact that the water used to cook it came from a "jerry" can.
I will get my coat.... GG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10 2008, 03:02

Gordon if i had off known you could cook i would have been in the next peg up:lol!:

I must admit i do love a bit of Rucola (Italiano for Rocket) - Jamie Oliver eat your heart out, pukka.

I wish i could work out how to do his spanish omelete / flan on the bank. Easy to make at home but you need an oven to finish it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10 2008, 03:33

make it at home and bring it with ya, lovely cold in the summer.

p.s I thought the Chew fella would have the decency to finish you off!

GG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10 2008, 08:52

Gordon he is a spitter, i keep telling him its good for him but he has that gag reflex, is Naill any better?
Back to top Go down
al
Carp Angler
al

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10 2008, 10:46

Your all balls and no C*ck wild man tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10 2008, 12:19

He's getting better..GG.
Back to top Go down
al
Carp Angler
al

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10 2008, 15:34

If you would stop putting them cheese and hum boillies under your foreskin then maybe wildchild or are they boillies:shock:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10 2008, 16:32

God help any children reading this filth. GG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2008, 03:16

Yes typical of Al taking it to far as usual.

I think Tom has just give a warning shot!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
al
Carp Angler
al

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2008, 11:30

Thats rich coming from you wildchild.Very Happy Very Happy
I suppose the truth hurts but back to my post,the omelete thing yous were talking about.You can get a frying pan that folds in half you put a small amount of oil in the bottom of both halves pour the mixture (into one half thats on the heat or it will spill when you try and close it wildman) and close the lid,turn over after a few minutes to do the other side dont ask were you get them I dont Know but my dad got my mum one in Germany many moons ago I have searched everywere for one it would be really handy for fishing anyone seen them.
Back to top Go down
56K Natas
Top Specimen Hunter
56K Natas

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2008, 11:36

They are used for making Waffles Al and are called Waffle Irons or Waffle Pans.
Inspirational Food on the bank. Waffle-iron
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2008, 11:37

Natas thats the job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Food on the bank.   Inspirational Food on the bank. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inspirational Food on the bank.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next