Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

best bait for brigeueil?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
trigger-06
I'm getting into posting
trigger-06

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-10-15

best bait for brigeueil? Empty
PostSubject: best bait for brigeueil?   best bait for brigeueil? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03 2008, 11:21

hi lads,heading here for a week the beginning of april,just wonder from you's who have fished here what bait would ye reccomend?im thinking along the lines of mainline tigernut shelflife boilies,some for of tutti fruity,strawberry based bolieis?any suggestions?thanks
Back to top Go down
Damo
Top Specimen Hunter
Damo

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: best bait for brigeueil?   best bait for brigeueil? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03 2008, 11:56

Never fished it, but as a rule stick to fresh bait, always pays off, nothing worse than travelling all that way in the hope they will be on the readymade munch!
Back to top Go down
trigger-06
I'm getting into posting
trigger-06

PostSubject: Re: best bait for brigeueil?   best bait for brigeueil? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03 2008, 12:05

tracey over there said she can order us in anything,rumour round maynooth says dans heading back over in march to work there again.so u;d recommend ordering a freezer bait from the lake damo?
Back to top Go down
Damo
Top Specimen Hunter
Damo

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: best bait for brigeueil?   best bait for brigeueil? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03 2008, 12:10

Dans, heading over on the 28th March and fishing a week with me before he travels down.
Ask him whats going well on the lake, but if you want to stay safe stick with a good food bait, Trigga, Ice Reds, Club Mix, Premier matrix or such like, and vary the sizes.
Back to top Go down
trigger-06
I'm getting into posting
trigger-06

PostSubject: Re: best bait for brigeueil?   best bait for brigeueil? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03 2008, 12:24

cheers for them baits damo,ill keep them in mind.ill hopefully see dan around before he heads over when he stops the piking
Back to top Go down
Rory
Tackle Tart
Rory

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: best bait for brigeueil?   best bait for brigeueil? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04 2008, 01:04

We did really well on fishmeals there last april but i`d say any fresh bait will work.
Back to top Go down
http://myfishspace.ning.com/profile/Rory
trigger-06
I'm getting into posting
trigger-06

PostSubject: Re: best bait for brigeueil?   best bait for brigeueil? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04 2008, 10:56

cheers for that rory,im looking foward to it,heard ye allhad a good time there last year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best bait for brigeueil?   best bait for brigeueil? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

best bait for brigeueil?
Page 1 of 1