Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

English Carp Venues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

English Carp Venues Empty
PostSubject: English Carp Venues   English Carp Venues Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04 2007, 14:11

Hi guys, I thinking of going to England to bivvie up for a few nights fishing this summer does anybody know any good fisherys which is not to far away from holyhead somewhere in northwest England which is a good size and has and has a good stock of double figure carp
Back to top Go down
Damo
Top Specimen Hunter
Damo

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: English Carp Venues   English Carp Venues Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04 2007, 14:40

Jump onto Fishing Warehouse, most of the lads are from ooop North and will put you on the right water.

PS, it's much better down past Watford
Back to top Go down
colin333
Carp Angler
colin333

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: English Carp Venues   English Carp Venues Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05 2007, 01:52

LYN le Gors is on Anglesy Carp to about 30lb small but nice,he has a website,donated a weeks fishing for the Irish Region of the Carp Society
in 01.The Shimano Liner fisheries in Oxford are about 5 hours but are always crammed full.Lots of good wates in Northampton area which is about 200 mile drive Nene Valley area,we did Stanwick but was rockhard
to all 12 of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: English Carp Venues   English Carp Venues Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14 2007, 06:17

We found the "Selby 3 lakes" in selby near leeds to be well managed and not too difficult. No silly rules and a fair head of good carp with a back up stock of good tench and bream if that floats your boat..
Anyway if i can help with info on the place PM me.. Stephen. There are two photo's in the gallery section.
Back to top Go down
galwaysman
I post a bit
galwaysman

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: English Carp Venues   English Carp Venues Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14 2007, 13:52

there some mint waters in around greater manchester/stoke area, if you can find a water called turners pool, hit it with mussels!! fresh!!! cleaned up theire some yeasrs ago on first day of the season, no one else on the lake caught more than one or two!! we had 30+ each!!!!! biggest was 18 smallest was 6!!! class water!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: English Carp Venues   English Carp Venues Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14 2007, 14:16

Cheers lads thanks for the info Very Happy if anybody has any links please post or PM me.

TIGHTLINES
crowman cheers
Back to top Go down
56K Natas
Top Specimen Hunter
56K Natas

Number of posts : 2232
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: English Carp Venues   English Carp Venues Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14 2007, 15:07

Have a look around this site Crowman
http://www.carp-uk.net/waterguide/wales.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingireland.com
colin333
Carp Angler
colin333

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: English Carp Venues   English Carp Venues Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15 2007, 05:38

If you have a few quid Rob Hales waters in Shopshire are good the Monument,is producing 30s,i think its 30 quid for a night and the day either side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: English Carp Venues   English Carp Venues Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15 2007, 05:48

www.selby3lakes.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English Carp Venues   English Carp Venues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English Carp Venues
Page 1 of 1