Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

canada or france?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
toyo
Tackle Tart
toyo

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-15

canada or france? Empty
PostSubject: canada or france?   canada or france? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28 2009, 14:06

im planning my first fishing trip away. gonna go next year. was hoping to go this year but things didnt work out for me. im in 2 minds about canada and france. what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2006-12-20

canada or france? Empty
PostSubject: Re: canada or france?   canada or france? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28 2009, 15:23

First trip France every time,its got exactly what you want,runs or big fish,large lakes small venues.Limited or exlusive.Ive got two trips under my belt so far and im deffo on for a third next year.Already narrowed it down to 2 venues.
Back to top Go down
ferret piss boilies
I live to fish
ferret piss boilies

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-03-17

canada or france? Empty
PostSubject: Re: canada or france?   canada or france? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28 2009, 15:38

canada if ya want a holiday and ya dont have to stress to much to get a lot of fish crap load of 20s and 30s up to over 50s france alrite has plenty to choose from lake after lake and all good fish in them up to 70s all dependin on what type trip you want can be hit n miss on some them
Back to top Go down
Paul C.
Top Specimen Hunter
Paul C.

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2006-09-24

canada or france? Empty
PostSubject: Re: canada or france?   canada or france? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28 2009, 23:49

FRANCE!!!! Canada is gone to crap with the bow hunting, most of the biggies are gone. Average catches are away down also. The flights a nightmare. I was there last October and to be honest I wouldn't be going back in a hurry, at all in fact. I'm delighted to have gone and done it but it wouldn't be my cup of tea. We ended up describing our trip as being the closest thing to sea-fishing for 20lb chub. Poker rods, super heavy tackle due to boulders, 80lb+ leaders, 6oz+ leads to hold the bottom and just endless runs from dime a dozen commons. It only gets worse the more I think about it.

Suss out a nice quiet venue for yourself and a few mates in France and you'll enjoy it a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

canada or france? Empty
PostSubject: Re: canada or france?   canada or france? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

canada or france?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Waters :: Carp Fishing Abroad-
Jump to: