Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our first carp fishing trip abroad to France

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Our first carp fishing trip abroad to France Empty
PostSubject: Our first carp fishing trip abroad to France   Our first carp fishing trip abroad to France Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 10:22

in march i plan to take my family on a week long carp fishing trip to france. For years i have wanted to make the move and go fishing in this wonderful place. I am a pain in the bum when it comes to attention to detail and especially when it comes to organising things like holidays. So for a week or 2 now i have had a look on pretty much every carp fishing in france holiday site out there and decided on Crete Lakes, I'm really impressed with what the site has to offer. All that remains now is to hear some feedback from anyone who has been there.

Has anybody fished any of the lakes on this complex? I would really like to hear your opinion and also any advice or tips you may wish to share regarding this place or carp fishing in france in general.

I would also like to hear from anyone who has any good advice on bait, i dont want to break the bank on bait, but i dont want to go un-prepared.

I appreciate your help, Ryan
Back to top Go down
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Our first carp fishing trip abroad to France   Our first carp fishing trip abroad to France Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 11:28

Im sure ive seen a review in a recent mag for that place.i,ll check it out.
Back to top Go down
mollsman
Carp Angler

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Our first carp fishing trip abroad to France   Our first carp fishing trip abroad to France Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29 2009, 11:59

i looked at the website for this place and spent around a hour looking at it,it seems a nice place and plenty of info on the site,now i know they are going to spice it up for thier own benefit,but i was impressed.look forward to your info when you return,good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our first carp fishing trip abroad to France   Our first carp fishing trip abroad to France Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our first carp fishing trip abroad to France
Page 1 of 1