Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!!

Go down 
+4
popped up
Paul C.
mollsman
Blavet Valley Lakes
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blavet Valley Lakes
I post a bit

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Empty
PostSubject: Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!!   Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05 2010, 07:22

Hi All,

Hope you all had a great Xmas and New Year.

The latest update from us all at Blavet is that between Christmas and New Year Gordon decided to go and wet a few lines. On Tuesday he caught 1 x 23.8 and 1 x 25.4. Went down for a few hours on Wednesday and about 7.30 p.m. he called me on the radio to come down with the camera as he had a big fish sacked up, I went down to find him playing another fish - he landed it and ended up with 2 x commons 1 x 53.9lbs and another 55.2lbs - in absolutely stunning condition, we knew they were in there but we supprised how big they had got, and who knows how big they will get before spawning. As you can imagine we are both extactic with these catches, no only are they our first commons over 50lbs but both are new p.b.s for Gordon as well. (caught from the Rails swim)

The fish are moving about well and the fish feeder (feeding the fish every 12 hours) helps no end.

With regards to everyone that has been emailing regarding how Gordon's recovery is going after the stroke he suffered in September, well he is making fantastic progress and we are nearly ready for the start of the new season. Thanks to you all for your best wishes.

All the very best - Berny, Gordon and Ross

p.s Can someone please send me their email address so I can send them some photos to post for me - thanks

Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! 50lbs_10

Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! 50lbs_11
Back to top Go down
http://www.blavetvalleylakes.com
mollsman
Carp Angler

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!!   Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05 2010, 07:30

its good news firstly that gordon is recovering from his stroke and also good news that he is catching big fish as well so just want to say well done on both counts,and happy new year to you all over there,and thanks for the info,cheers
Back to top Go down
Paul C.
Top Specimen Hunter
Paul C.

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!!   Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05 2010, 07:49

That's absolutely fantastic news on both fronts Berny. It sounds like there'll be some stunning catches from the lake during the next twelve months.

Well done again and the best of luck to you guys for 2010!!!

Last edited by Paul C. on Tue Jan 05 2010, 09:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blavet Valley Lakes
I post a bit

PostSubject: Re: Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!!   Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05 2010, 08:19

Thanks for the offer Paul, I have just send them to Dan, he sent me a p.m.

Looking forward to a great season..

All the best Berny, Gordon and Ross
Back to top Go down
popped up
Top Specimen Hunter
popped up

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!!   Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05 2010, 09:59

well done gordon, good to see you up and at it. congrats and all the best for 2010
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

Number of posts : 2587
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!!   Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05 2010, 10:18

Well done Mate....What a result 2 for the price of 1.....Happy Days Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Bananaparty.

All the best for 2010...........
Back to top Go down
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!!   Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05 2010, 10:42

Two great bits of news in the same post .brilliant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!!   Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05 2010, 23:29

great news that Gordon is well on the mend....2 cracking fish Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Icon_biggrin ...cant wait til june 2 hav a crack at some of those Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Icon_bounce all the best for 2010 an tight lines.
Back to top Go down
ferret piss boilies
I live to fish
ferret piss boilies

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!!   Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06 2010, 09:38

good going great news not to many can say theyve accomplished that feat two 50s back to back in a session well doneBlavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Icon_cheers Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Icon_cheers Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Blavet Valley Lakes
I post a bit

PostSubject: Re: Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!!   Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10 2010, 04:48

Hi all, Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Icon_cheers

Thanks for your postings and your messages regarding Gordon and his catches.

Looking forward to meeting you and your mates in June Matt.

Lets hope that 2010 will be the best yet.

All the best Berny, Gordon and Ross
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

PostSubject: Re: Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!!   Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09 2011, 07:24

Anyone know how Blavet Valley lakes is fishing at the moment???
Back to top Go down
toyo
Tackle Tart
toyo

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!!   Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15 2011, 14:53

i was talking to berny today and she said there was a 54lb and a 54,11 (new fish) caught last monday.il be going over with ray h and brooksie in first week in august bounce
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

PostSubject: Re: Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!!   Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16 2011, 05:59

toyo wrote:
i was talking to berny today and she said there was a 54lb and a 54,11 (new fish) caught last monday.il be going over with ray h and brooksie in first week in august bounce
.........Cheers Toyo Thats 2 lumps all right happy days......Any pics Berny
Still having a think regarding France few places underlined at the moment.....
Best of luck......Tight lines and cold beers
Regards Glen Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!!   Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blavet Valley Lakes - brace of 50+ commons !!!
Page 1 of 1