Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Airsoft again

Go down 
+8
cod
Scott Loughnane
kevin o'connor
MIKE B
Rory
Damo
The little fisherman
Oddy
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oddy
Carp Hunter
Oddy

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 02:01

Airsoft again 007
Easy Company Paratrooper of the 506th P.I.R(101st)

I made a small vid the last time out airsofting

Back to top Go down

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 07:05

This surely has to be the most pathetic thing i've ever seen in my life. I could possibly understand if it were kids who were doing it but grown men!

I used to think trainspotters were the saddest people around but now I know better.
Back to top Go down
Oddy
Carp Hunter
Oddy

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 09:48

Dont mock till u try it ,8...its the same as paintball but much more tactical.

its also the fastest growing sport in the world......so cant be that pathetic!!!
Back to top Go down
The little fisherman
Tackle Tart
The little fisherman

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 09:56

Airsoft is unreal. Next game in my place is tomorrow at 9 cant wait for it
Back to top Go down
Oddy
Carp Hunter
Oddy

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 10:59

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe5daZvjyh8&feature=sub
Back to top Go down

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 11:28

Anything that glorifies such a truly horrific thing as war is moronic in the extreme.

Paintball I can probably handle. Its the dressing up in costumes of nations who have peretrated heinous acts of savage butchery on women and children I would take exception to.

http://www.ppu.org.uk/learn/infodocs/st_pacifism_m1.html
Back to top Go down
Oddy
Carp Hunter
Oddy

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 11:31

What a noob!
Back to top Go down
Damo
Top Specimen Hunter
Damo

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2006-10-04

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 11:34

Hippy.
Back to top Go down
Oddy
Carp Hunter
Oddy

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 11:35

And with all due respect if it wasn't for those brave men who jumped out of C-47's on june 6th 1944 you would all be speaking kraut. Personally I have no problem honouring those men...they are heroes every last one. And yes war is horrific to the extreme but not all of us hide behind the dung heap that is called neutrality, some step up so others can be free!
Back to top Go down
Oddy
Carp Hunter
Oddy

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 11:36

Lol Damo....ur still funny!!!!
Back to top Go down

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 11:38

Someone who posted such a truly ridiculous picture of themselves followed by probably the most cringy video ever made is in no position to call anyone a 'noob'.

I almost expected you to stand up for your 'fastest growing ''sport'' in the world' but you obviously have'nt got the mental fortitude to do so.

Dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Oddy
Carp Hunter
Oddy

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 11:42

Ur still a noob!
Back to top Go down

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 11:50

'...they are heroes every last one.'

Were the men who commited the 4336 reported rapes during the first ten days of American occupation of Kanagawa Prefecture all hero's too?

Perhaps you might like to reinact these truly heroic acts too?
Back to top Go down
Oddy
Carp Hunter
Oddy

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 11:54

Quote :
Were the men who commited the 4336 reported rapes during the first ten days of American occupation of Kanagawa Prefecture all hero's too?
i never said war was just or fair! its just necessary sometimes!

Boring!!!!!!!!!!!! You have said ur piece..and hijacked this thread enough....we get it...you don't like war/airsoft/yanks/me etc....so F@ck off and haunt another thread.....unless you start spouting 'free speech' which others fought and died for!!!!
Back to top Go down
Damo
Top Specimen Hunter
Damo

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2006-10-04

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 11:59

John, forgive me if Im wrong, but it looks like a group of lads, having fun with toy guns and dressing up.
Im pretty sure the rape thing is not on there agenda, it may be you are being a little 'bent' about the whole thing? or could it be setting off flashbacks from your days in 'Nam'?
I would insist on a fixed baynet, and a reasonable supply of Javlin missiles before I played.
Back to top Go down
Rory
Tackle Tart
Rory

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 12:50

On a lighter note...Stacey killed Archey!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://myfishspace.ning.com/profile/Rory

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 13:16

''not all of us hide behind the dung heap that is called neutrality, some step up so others can be free!''

I've just picked myself up off the floor after this latest gem! Priceless....

Could we have an example of this stepping up that you practice? Preferably one thats not paintball related?

You can stand down Damo. The private has no need for reinforcements as his video has shown he is more than capable of fighting his own battles.

What puzzles me is why you would choose to live in a country where its citizens 'hide behind the dung heap that is called neutrality'.

As far as im aware the Brittish Army are currently recruiting for sap's to 'step up' and go and fight in Helmand province.

You'd be a shoe in seen as you allready have the costume sorted. You may need to work on your thousand mile stare tho.
Back to top Go down
Oddy
Carp Hunter
Oddy

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19 2010, 13:46

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 03:26

Looks like good fun oddy,wheres the harm?Why dress up? For the same reason camo is popular on the bank!
Back to top Go down
kevin o'connor
Carp Angler
kevin o'connor

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 04:13

Don't see any harm in it myself. A bit of craic and everyone gets to go home afterwards. Maybe if more people sorted out their differences by playing games like this the world would be a better place. It is pure fantasy, they are not re-enacting actual battles or glorifing war. People have been dressing up as cowboys and soldiers for years, so what?
The camo gear that a lot of anglers wear came from military uniforms. Lighten up and let people have a bit of harmless fun. Have to be honest though, some of them do look a bit silly.Airsoft again Icon_basketball
Back to top Go down
Scott Loughnane
Top Specimen Hunter
Scott Loughnane

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 05:05

This thread is cringe worthy
Back to top Go down
cod
Carp Hunter
cod

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 06:11

The only thing missing from the uniform is a handbag.
Back to top Go down
mollsman
Carp Angler

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 07:40

what harm are they doing they are having fun,as someone said earlier they are not glorifying war,they are doing something that they enjoy no harm in that surely,we should be worried about the abuse the good old church has done over the past,if oddy wants to run around and play war that's his affair,he is not harming anyone.
Back to top Go down

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 08:55

''as someone said earlier they are not glorifying war''

I'd beg to differ with you on this point Mollsman.

Practically every single war movie that you've ever seen or are likely to see in the future, with some notable exceptions, glorifies war.

As the caption in the following link sums it up pretty well......

"You must glorify war in order to get the public to accept the fact that your going to send their sons and daughters to die."

Interesting film on Hollywood war movies and possible links to the Pentagon.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article8163.htm

I'd also be interested to know who makes these replica pea-shooters? Are they made by the same arms companies who also make very real hand guns that kill thousands of real people every year? If so, and I do believe this to be the case, then here is your answer to those who say ''sure what harm are they doing''

Supporting arms companies through this nonsense is not a very clever thing to be at.
Back to top Go down
Oddy
Carp Hunter
Oddy

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 09:26

Tbh john I am not going to get into a heated debate with you over this....just to say that the toy guns...for that is what they are, are made by companies who make only airsoft equipment.

i would love to know where you stand on xbox games and their ilk....like cod2,medal of honour etc because they are played by millions...and there have been numerous threads up on here regarding them and yet I don't see you hikacking those threads to pedal your inane divel!!!

enough said on all of this I think...time for the mod to step in and lock the thread...its all a bit pointless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Airsoft again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next