Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wanted small lake boat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jaff
I'm getting into posting

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-02-16

wanted small lake boat Empty
PostSubject: wanted small lake boat   wanted small lake boat Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17 2010, 10:15

im looking for a boat of 13 to 16 foot preferably with a keal and also a trailer for under a grand.also im looking for an overwrap for a trakker mk2 2 man bivvy.
Back to top Go down
johnny murray
I don't post much
johnny murray

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: wanted small lake boat   wanted small lake boat Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17 2010, 11:38

jaff have u tried donedeal they have a good variety up and down on there site.need one my self but will wait until next oct,but if i c one on it in the offaly area i wiil try and and pick it up.
Back to top Go down
jaff
I'm getting into posting

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: wanted small lake boat   wanted small lake boat Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17 2010, 11:48

i tried donedeal and apollo duck,theres a few on apollo but there looking for mad money for them.because of the trout season is in i think that there so dear,anyway sure ill just keep looking tanx 4 reply!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanted small lake boat   wanted small lake boat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wanted small lake boat
Page 1 of 1