Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Neck of some people!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MarkG
Carp Angler
MarkG

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-06-27

The Neck of some people! Empty
PostSubject: The Neck of some people!   The Neck of some people! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 07:50

I remember the good old days when you could enjoy a days peaceful fishing and other Anglers would have respect.

Yesterday was certainly an eye opener, to say the least.

Arrived at a new Lake for a days Coarse fishing with one of my kids, having read up on the lake it meant a little walk to find the deeper water, but in the cold it would probably be worth it.

Starting to walk round the amount of rubbish, empty vodka bottles and general crap was very disappointing. In the space of ten swims I must have counted over twenty burnt out remains of bonfires.

Then I noticed an excellent Angler, possibly even a Super Human Angler because he was able to fish with no less that eight rods across four different swims!

Finally, we reached out desired spot, cleared away the rubbish and miles of discarded line, tackle was chosen and rods set up, groundbait mixed,then it was down to some serious fishing or was it? two further cars arrived filled to the brim with yet more Anglers, the Lidl beach fishing gang had arrived, watch out Mr. Pike. In our quiet secluded corner of the Lake with reeds built up all around I was condident that we would not be disturbed, we would just have to endure the noise. How wrong I would be, its amazing how fast these guys could work there way around the empty lake, I was glad I had chosen so well.

Finally, a sign, maybe a fish had jumped or turned, were then coming on the feed, intent I watched for the next fish to show itself and boy did it in the shape of three spinners going out across my swim. maybe they had not realised we were fishing there, probably difficult to see us at the end of a platform in the bright sunshine. Thankfully Mr. Pike did not oblige and they were off. Various phone call were made, I am not sure in what language, but obviously the line must have been faint so they had to make up for it with the volume at our end.

A little while later and a steady flow of bait through the feeder and Perch and Skimmer Bream were playing ball, but just then another angler came into view this time in a boat, now that he had seen us I was sure he would turn out away from us, but no he actually turned into our corner of the lake dropped anchor above our feeding area and proceeded to fish, have a cigarette and then answer a few phone calls, after all time is money! A few feeder casts near went unnoticed, eventually it was time to move on but I couldn't find the answer to my eight year old's questions of why the fisherman had put his anchor down in our swim and ruin our day's fishing.

Everyone is entitled to go fishing and ones Nationality should not be held against anyone and I have never entered into criticism of them fishing here, but why are our FN anglers so pig ignorant?

A very deflated angler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Neck of some people!   The Neck of some people! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 08:01

you have to think of the source , you just cant educate pork !
Back to top Go down
66 triumph daytona
I post a bit

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: riff raff   The Neck of some people! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 14:30

As my Grandad used say-what would you expect from a pig but a grunt
Back to top Go down
56K Natas
Top Specimen Hunter
56K Natas

Number of posts : 2232
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Neck of some people!   The Neck of some people! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 14:35

AAaaa lads the nationality of these people has nothing to do with it.
Has no one ever met an irish person that has done something like this ??
An asshole is an asshole no matter where they come from.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingireland.com
66 triumph daytona
I post a bit

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: ?   The Neck of some people! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21 2010, 14:47

who mentioned nationality?Lets not jump to conclusions here...someone destroying an ecosystem is out of order be they from you know where or mars or clare ,limerick etc...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Neck of some people!   The Neck of some people! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22 2010, 01:59

no no one mentioned nationality , but what was mentioned was lidl beach fishing crew 8 rods on four swims casting across into this guys swim piking in a dinghy ???? all the hall marks lads !!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Neck of some people!   The Neck of some people! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22 2010, 02:09

I agree tom an asshole is an asshole , but even assholes from here dont fish 8 rods nor pike out of dinghys , I read that lads post again and again and it does bare all the hall marks .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Neck of some people!   The Neck of some people! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22 2010, 02:32

they are unchalenged and dont give a crap . Maybe some stern prosecution like deportation or a custodial sentence could turn the tide . Other than that it will continue
Back to top Go down
Carp Angler

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The Neck of some people!   The Neck of some people! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22 2010, 04:16

56K Natas wrote:
AAaaa lads the nationality of these people has nothing to do with it.
Has no one ever met an irish person that has done something like this ??
An asshole is an asshole no matter where they come from.

Agreed but lets call a spade a spade. We have enough idiots without importing these assholes into the country. It does matter what nationality they are, if it didnt we wouldnt have this issue. To say that its nothing to do with nationality is rubbish when clearly it is. We only have ourselves to blame as we allow them away with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Neck of some people!   The Neck of some people! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22 2010, 04:44

and its going to get worse , i have even heard of match anglers getting a hiding cos these BAD PEOPLE want whats in their keep nets not to mention their tackle they are just pure scum .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Neck of some people!   The Neck of some people! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Neck of some people!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Stuff :: Non Carp Banter-
Jump to: