Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rods reels and baitboat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
buddi
I live to fish

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2007-02-28

rods reels  and baitboat Empty
PostSubject: rods reels and baitboat   rods reels  and baitboat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07 2010, 04:06

3 century NGs 3.5lb test full duplon

2 drennan 11.5 foot 2lb test , fine woven blank like free spirit , all gen fuji fittings and rings , abreviated duplon , all black finnish

2 12 foot 2 lb test Harrison torrix , custom built by bob at fosters , full cork , chestnut whippings .........as tarty as you like .

3 shimano 5000 xtea , boxed with spare spools and loaded with xline and infinity . please note these are the new 5000s which are the same size as the old 6-8000

5 x daiwa emblem s 5000`s big pit reels , not the trendiest reels in the world but tough as boots , great drags , one touch folding handles , and less than 500gms each makes them the best value for money big pit reel on the market .

3 big blue baitrunners ........the best lever baitrunners made , designed for saltwater big game , these things are indestructable , alloy bodies and rotors , cold forged spools , phosphor bronze gearing and saltwater proof drags .......i even have a couple of new spare spools . spools are conventional shape ie not big pit but are still capable of holding 500 yrs of line and are as big in dia as a ss3000 .ALL 3 reels are in mint cond .

waverunner baitboat , 3 batts , 3 chargers and boat bag , hardly ever use it .......hence sale .

please pm me for details
Back to top Go down
ColinG
Carp Hunter
ColinG

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-07-03

rods reels  and baitboat Empty
PostSubject: Re: rods reels and baitboat   rods reels  and baitboat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07 2010, 05:12

Pm sent
Back to top Go down

rods reels and baitboat
Page 1 of 1