Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

free spirit Hi-S

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
buddi
I live to fish

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2007-02-28

free spirit Hi-S Empty
PostSubject: free spirit Hi-S   free spirit Hi-S Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06 2010, 02:54

i have a new pair of custom built free spirit.........12 foot ,3.5lb test , full duplons , 50mm butt ring ............both in mint and unused cond

offers via pm
Back to top Go down
Scott Loughnane
Top Specimen Hunter
Scott Loughnane

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2007-06-13

free spirit Hi-S Empty
PostSubject: Re: free spirit Hi-S   free spirit Hi-S Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07 2010, 14:37

The dogs bollix of rods, look animal, cast miles and lovely to play fish on. Using the high S'ives and without doubt the best rods I've used
Back to top Go down
buddi
I live to fish

free spirit Hi-S Empty
PostSubject: Re: free spirit Hi-S   free spirit Hi-S Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 00:22

fancy a set of hi-sives myself or maybe infinities again ...............still for sale .......no tyre kickers or wanabees please .........these are probably the best set of rods for sale in ireland !
Back to top Go down
Eddiebloom
I don't post much

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-07-10

free spirit Hi-S Empty
PostSubject: Re: [No title]   free spirit Hi-S Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08 2010, 01:21

Why are you selling them? And why is a second hand rod of that quality practically unused?
Back to top Go down
buddi
I live to fish

free spirit Hi-S Empty
PostSubject: Re: free spirit Hi-S   free spirit Hi-S Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 01:39

......i have sold over 30 sets of rods in the past few yrs

rods are without doubt my fav piece of kit and the most important bit to me .........some lads like alarms or reels , some are bivvy boffins , or bait buffs , some have a fixation for end gear !

i always wanted to try a set of hi-s in 3.5 after having 2 sets of 3lbers ! and after using the infinities the hi-s felt a bit much like the NG and i would pref something a bit faster actioned like the infinities or hi-sives .

the Hi-s were bought this year ,along with a set of ES`s and their cond reflects this .
Back to top Go down
Scott Loughnane
Top Specimen Hunter
Scott Loughnane

free spirit Hi-S Empty
PostSubject: Re: free spirit Hi-S   free spirit Hi-S Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 02:09

Must give ya a chuck of the hi S'ives and the shimano magnesium technium 10k xte Wink

As fairbrass would say 'these things of beauty!' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
buddi
I live to fish

free spirit Hi-S Empty
PostSubject: Re: free spirit Hi-S   free spirit Hi-S Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 02:29

............that would be good ......to be able to try before you buy , for a change .

i really like the df rods but i am still not sure about the whole 50mm butt ring arguement .tbh i dont think they have made any difference to my cast and are a bit of a fashion statement .
Back to top Go down
Dan
Top Specimen Hunter
Dan

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2007-06-15

free spirit Hi-S Empty
PostSubject: Re: free spirit Hi-S   free spirit Hi-S Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 02:56

they all feel great with a fish on the end
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingireland.com/t4439p60-sixtysixwild
montypiking
Carp Angler
montypiking

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-09-07

free spirit Hi-S Empty
PostSubject: Re: free spirit Hi-S   free spirit Hi-S Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19 2010, 13:07

ill giv ye 50 for de rods
Back to top Go down
Scott Loughnane
Top Specimen Hunter
Scott Loughnane

free spirit Hi-S Empty
PostSubject: Re: free spirit Hi-S   free spirit Hi-S Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20 2010, 00:59

i sense a taker there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

free spirit Hi-S Empty
PostSubject: Re: free spirit Hi-S   free spirit Hi-S Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

free spirit Hi-S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Stuff :: For Sale / Wanted-
Jump to: