Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looking for barrow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the murph
I post a bit
the murph

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-07-31

looking for barrow  Empty
PostSubject: looking for barrow    looking for barrow  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 13:40

alrite lads looking for a barrow dont want to break the bank,sick of halling all gear looking for barrow  Icon_mad fox,diawa,any brand good and stable.
Back to top Go down
Paul C.
Top Specimen Hunter
Paul C.

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: looking for barrow    looking for barrow  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 14:03

http://www.carpfishingireland.com/for-sale-wanted-f10/gear-for-sale-t3907.htm
Back to top Go down
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: looking for barrow    looking for barrow  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 14:09

myself and paul dont use them often but we got ours from argos for a song.built like brick shithouse with 2 wheels and collapsable.been using mine for about 5yrs now and no bother.
Back to top Go down
the murph
I post a bit
the murph

PostSubject: Re: looking for barrow    looking for barrow  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09 2010, 14:11

sound mike ill check out argos,have ta get 1 the hauling is killing looking for barrow  Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: looking for barrow    looking for barrow  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10 2010, 11:04

page 980.Item 15. 074/3848....57,99. Folds in half,handles detach as do the wheels. Theres also one on site for sale looks good for the price.
Back to top Go down
the murph
I post a bit
the murph

PostSubject: Re: looking for barrow    looking for barrow  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10 2010, 11:28

sound out mike looks a guddin alrite should minus a few runs looking for barrow  Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
kebab rab
I don't post much
kebab rab

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-06-03

PostSubject: Re: looking for barrow    looking for barrow  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11 2010, 11:39

ive got a jrc easy loader its two wheelled and the wheells are in the middle for great balance and you dont feel the weight as much i would recomend it to anyone it cost me £100 its took all my gear for a week sesion in one go hope this helps
Back to top Go down
the murph
I post a bit
the murph

PostSubject: Re: looking for barrow    looking for barrow  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12 2010, 14:05

sound man ill have a look
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for barrow    looking for barrow  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for barrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Stuff :: For Sale / Wanted-
Jump to: