Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pods and bivvys !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
buddi
I live to fish

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2007-02-28

pods and bivvys ! Empty
PostSubject: pods and bivvys !   pods and bivvys ! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04 2010, 16:03

I have a few more items for sale all are in mint cond and full working order and all prices are in sterling and firm ie rock bottom as i dont own some of the gear and do want to waste a pile of time funking around !

A fox trek pod would pass for new @£sold !

A jrc stainless pod like the solar sly pod or car r us pod , consists of a extending centre bar and 6 banksticks and comes with 3rod buzzbars with posiloc collars for correct alignment of the alarms . The buzzbarrs can be used center fixing or goalpost style .This is a few years old in in really top notch build quality ulike their modern gear an absolute bargain @£30

Lastly a nash 4play stainless pod , very tarty stainless goalpost style pod .again this one is a few years old and really well made the buzzbars and sticks are stunning ..the sticks are very like solar travelites and the buzzbars are copies of the solar screwless bars but with all radiused edges like the steve neville gear . Very pretty and versitile , another bargain @£sold

And so to bivvys ! I habe a mint hutchy cabrio one man in their aquatex material. Comes with a heavy duty groundsheet , pegs and holdall . @£90

Another hutchy cabrio this is the twinskin model in aquatex witj the bented roof pannels and dedicated overwrap . Comes with heavy duty groundsheet and pags in the original hopdall cost £350 accept £130 .

Fox evo x bivvy , this is the one man bivvy with zip out front and full door , flexipole design very lightweight and fits in a quiver . In mint cond , seen very little use . No groundsheet but any evo brolly /bivvy one fits .overwrap also available . The bivvy cost £250 Iwant £75 .

Back to top Go down
buddi
I live to fish

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2007-02-28

pods and bivvys ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: pods and bivvys !   pods and bivvys ! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11 2010, 13:06

Items sold prices reduced
Back to top Go down

pods and bivvys !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Stuff :: For Sale / Wanted-
Jump to: