Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

best stand up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flanders
I live to fish
flanders

Number of posts : 713
Registration date : 2008-08-31

best stand up Empty
PostSubject: best stand up   best stand up Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24 2010, 15:26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTF-cyYOfUc
Back to top Go down

best stand up Empty
PostSubject: Re: best stand up   best stand up Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25 2010, 05:22

boyle used to be funny now he s just a prcik and his last bullshit has finished his career Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
colinhealy79
Top Specimen Hunter
colinhealy79

Number of posts : 1502
Registration date : 2007-02-18

best stand up Empty
PostSubject: Re: best stand up   best stand up Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25 2010, 08:42

Jayses Mick do you find anything funny, frankies a class act,dave chapelle is me all time favourite though
Back to top Go down

best stand up Empty
PostSubject: Re: best stand up   best stand up Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25 2010, 12:32

Yes colin I do I used to think frankie boyle was one of the best but as of late he has just become down right offensive , still some humour there just enough to let you know hes a comedian . There are still many more out there far better . yes I do have a sense of humour , ill give the rubberbandits an A for originallity other than that they are not that great , its been done before with a dublin guy called dempsey , who had a rap song called dubalin town , you might remember it . Just whats coming out trying to pass a comedy is crap its the same with music and films too the creative spark seems to be gone thats all .
Back to top Go down
wrasseputin
Carp Angler
wrasseputin

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-05-12

best stand up Empty
PostSubject: Re: best stand up   best stand up Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25 2010, 14:31

Dave Chapelles take on rick james....priceless lol!
Back to top Go down
colinhealy79
Top Specimen Hunter
colinhealy79

Number of posts : 1502
Registration date : 2007-02-18

best stand up Empty
PostSubject: Re: best stand up   best stand up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26 2010, 01:00

that dempsey fella went on to right some pretty good songs and dublin town wasnt a piss take it was funny but it wasnt meant to be lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7prENXU09A
its a celebration bitches enjoy yourself
tell me this aint funny mick
Back to top Go down

best stand up Empty
PostSubject: Re: best stand up   best stand up Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26 2010, 03:32

Ah yeah colin thats more like it , thats funny ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

best stand up Empty
PostSubject: Re: best stand up   best stand up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

best stand up
Page 1 of 1