Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

Number of posts : 2587
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod Empty
PostSubject: Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod   Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31 2011, 10:02

Looking for 1 of these rods 12ft It has 2 different tips 1.5 and 2.0 tc and a cork handle......
Regards Glen
Back to top Go down
Scott Loughnane
Top Specimen Hunter
Scott Loughnane

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod   Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07 2011, 01:11

http://www.cemexangling.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=151867
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

PostSubject: Re: Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod   Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07 2011, 01:30

Cheers Scott........ Smile
Back to top Go down
Rory
Tackle Tart
Rory

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod   Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07 2011, 01:58

Have the 1.25 and 1.75 tip one glen and rarely use the heavier one. I found the heavier tip more likely to lose fish in close so the lighter one is my preferred tip. Think about that before you buy them. The reason I bought these ones is because I have a pair of the prodigy barbel rods(1.75/3 quiver tips tops) and these were too heavy for close in fishing. Another thing is the rod in either 2 piece or 3 piece. I found the action was better in the 2 piece but I'm not too sure if they still give you that option.
Back to top Go down
http://myfishspace.ning.com/profile/Rory
Rory
Tackle Tart
Rory

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod   Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07 2011, 02:15

Just looked at scotts link. I have 2 of those and there a bit on the heavy side.
Back to top Go down
http://myfishspace.ning.com/profile/Rory
Tim
Carp Hunter
Tim

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod   Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10 2011, 07:23

Dub wrote:
Looking for 1 of these rods 12ft It has 2 different tips 1.5 and 2.0 tc and a cork handle......
Regards Glen

Have a pair of these. Love them!! 2lb for Corkcagh Park and the 1.5 for ye ole Tench or Bream. Sure I got the pair for £200 3 years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ittdublin.ie/sports/
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

PostSubject: Re: Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod   Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11 2011, 07:24

Would u be thinking of parting with them......Tim
regards Glen Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tim
Carp Hunter
Tim

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod   Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11 2011, 09:12

Dub wrote:
Would u be thinking of parting with them......Tim
regards Glen Rolling Eyes

No way my good man. Have these for light Carping, Tench & Bream and 3 Daiwas for the heavy stuff. I only hang onto what I use and at least half my fishing would be gonso!! Smile

I think it was the lads in the shop in Enniskillen that done me a deal for the pair. 200 all in, no postage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ittdublin.ie/sports/
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

PostSubject: Re: Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod   Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11 2011, 10:14

Cheers Tim...........Still looking lads Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod   Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greys Prodigy Specimen Twin Tip Rod
Page 1 of 1