Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looking for tension bars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
philiphito
Carp Hunter
philiphito

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-03-14

looking for tension bars Empty
PostSubject: looking for tension bars   looking for tension bars Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2011, 21:06

hi lads!!looking for 2 second hand tension bars (same like them ones used on chub cyfish bivvy!!!16mm or moore!!
http://www.chubfishing.com/en-gb/products/shelters-and-bivvies/bivvy-accessories/bivvy-tension-bars/
and 2 universal arms for korum chair,,and rod and but rests korum
http://www.korum.co.uk/public/media/web_downloadimages_korum/chair_accessories/KCHAIR08_universal_arm_large.jpg
Back to top Go down
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: looking for tension bars   looking for tension bars Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 13:15

Erics angling doin them for 18euro a set for tension bars 16mm
Back to top Go down
philiphito
Carp Hunter
philiphito

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: looking for tension bars   looking for tension bars Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01 2011, 20:10

thanks!!but with postage ....................I looking for second hand 2 bars maybe somebody has them!!i sold my cyfish few weeks ago cheap and i live 2 tension bars with that bivvy!!now i have 2 man sti and need minimum 1 for it !! Neutral pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for tension bars   looking for tension bars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for tension bars
Page 1 of 1