Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fly fishermen vs Coarse FISHERMEN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dublinfisher
I don't post much
dublinfisher

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-08-29

Fly fishermen vs Coarse FISHERMEN Empty
PostSubject: Fly fishermen vs Coarse FISHERMEN    Fly fishermen vs Coarse FISHERMEN Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 16:55

Why can fly fishermen Fish on Carp lakes but your not aloud baitfish on most fly lakes ????? imagine the sport of a 15lb trout i dont like fly fishing but would like to catch a big trout

Your only as Good as you want to be
Back to top Go down
colinhealy79
Top Specimen Hunter
colinhealy79

Number of posts : 1502
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Fly fishermen vs Coarse FISHERMEN    Fly fishermen vs Coarse FISHERMEN Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01 2011, 20:19

For a start if you put loads of bait in a fly fishing lake the trout would get lazy start eating the bait and eating there natural food ,you can still lure fish on most trout waters
Back to top Go down
dublinfisher
I don't post much
dublinfisher

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Fly fishermen vs Coarse FISHERMEN    Fly fishermen vs Coarse FISHERMEN Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02 2011, 05:41

IF i was to fish a fly lake as i said to the people who run corcaigh i wouldnt even throw bait in no loose feed just whatevers on the hook just keep recasting til 1 hits it on the drop , i know there is lakes with trout that you could baitfish but none as big as your going to catch on a fly lake ,

Theres always ways around fishing any lake

ps colin will ya change that video its sick man whince every time i see it arrggg
Back to top Go down
snobber
Carp Hunter
snobber

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Fly fishermen vs Coarse FISHERMEN    Fly fishermen vs Coarse FISHERMEN Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03 2011, 01:40

The fur and feather merchants look down on us as Course anglers and think we are not fishing the proper way.

These same people introduced the c;osed season in Britain so the plebs would not catch their precious game fish!
Back to top Go down
http://barbelhunter.forumup.com
colinhealy79
Top Specimen Hunter
colinhealy79

PostSubject: Re: Fly fishermen vs Coarse FISHERMEN    Fly fishermen vs Coarse FISHERMEN Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03 2011, 06:25

Give it a go on the fly rod it's great sport I had an 11pm rainbow in rathbeggan a few years ago it w
Ran me all over the place
Back to top Go down
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Fly fishermen vs Coarse FISHERMEN    Fly fishermen vs Coarse FISHERMEN Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03 2011, 06:54

colinhealy79 wrote:
Give it a go on the fly rod it's great sport I had an 11pm rainbow in rathbeggan a few years ago it w
Ran me all over the place
I bet it was a nice fight colin;But why fly fish at eleven o'clock at night? Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
colinhealy79
Top Specimen Hunter
colinhealy79

PostSubject: Re: Fly fishermen vs Coarse FISHERMEN    Fly fishermen vs Coarse FISHERMEN Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03 2011, 11:22

funkin iphone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fly fishermen vs Coarse FISHERMEN    Fly fishermen vs Coarse FISHERMEN Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07 2011, 12:38

MIKE B wrote:
But why fly fish at eleven o'clock at night? Wink Wink
Laughing Laughing I was waiting for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fly fishermen vs Coarse FISHERMEN    Fly fishermen vs Coarse FISHERMEN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fly fishermen vs Coarse FISHERMEN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Stuff :: Non Carp Banter-
Jump to: