Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

alarms and receiver

Go down 
+4
anto s
paulmc
cam26
i scott
8 posters
AuthorMessage
i scott
I don't post much

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-08-06

alarms and receiver Empty
PostSubject: alarms and receiver   alarms and receiver Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08 2012, 10:25

Looking for set of three alarms and receiver. Anything considered as am looking them for travelling with. Thanks
Back to top Go down
cam26
Carp Angler
cam26

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2011-09-25

PostSubject: Re: alarms and receiver   alarms and receiver Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08 2012, 12:03

http://www.lakelandangling.co.uk/

Look no further!!
Back to top Go down
i scott
I don't post much

PostSubject: Re: alarms and receiver   alarms and receiver Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09 2012, 15:18

Anyone ever used these??
Back to top Go down
paulmc
Specimen Hunter
paulmc

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: alarms and receiver   alarms and receiver Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09 2012, 15:29

No only cam I think ,he must own shares he is tryin to push them on anyone ,self preference really wouldn't be my cup Of Rosie but every one to there own check out danson angling
Back to top Go down
anto s
I would realy like to catch a Carp.
anto s

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: alarms and receiver   alarms and receiver Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09 2012, 15:59

what alarms are u using - if there for 7 days in france i would go with the best u can get. the last thing you need is a cheap alarm tits up 2 days in not good
Back to top Go down
James.G
I don't post much

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: alarms and receiver   alarms and receiver Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10 2012, 06:56

I would personally wouldn't travel anywhere in the world to fish unless i had high end alarms due to quality and durability in extreme heat or freezing conditions or my own personal peace of mind. I think alarm problems could ruin a holiday especially if the alarm for what ever reason failed to register a bite of that dream carp. Any time you see any of the international carper magazines or photos of the lads in the continent there seems to be two different alarms that ever stand out in my opinion. The fox digital RX that you can't buy new anymore or Delkim TXI's are the alarm and would be happy with any of the two. Everyone has there own preference. THey would be my two anyone??
Back to top Go down
i scott
I don't post much

PostSubject: Re: alarms and receiver   alarms and receiver Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10 2012, 08:33

Have found someone sellind a set of ATTs so am going with them. Good choice?
Back to top Go down
i scott
I don't post much

PostSubject: Re: alarms and receiver   alarms and receiver Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10 2012, 08:36

Sorry anto i use fox warriors at the moment which have never let me down in thre or more years but no receiver for them. So just looking for something new and improved. Looking forward to getting the ATTs.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Carp Hunter
Tim

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: Re: alarms and receiver   alarms and receiver Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10 2012, 09:27

i scott wrote:
Have found someone sellind a set of ATTs so am going with them. Good choice?

I like them but your fooked if your receiver goes or ends up in the water. In saying that the quality says the receiver shouldn't go bad and your own fault if you drop it in the drink! Mine dried out and works fine now again. Smile I could even see her beeping below me in 4 ft of water in the dark Smile fun fun fun!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ittdublin.ie/sports/
Scott Loughnane
Top Specimen Hunter
Scott Loughnane

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: alarms and receiver   alarms and receiver Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10 2012, 11:44

Might b up ur alley Tim Wink

http://www.attackle.com/en/news/3

Think it's being pushed back to November
Back to top Go down
Tim
Carp Hunter
Tim

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: Re: alarms and receiver   alarms and receiver Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13 2012, 04:19

Scott Loughnane wrote:

Hmmmm..nice...the waterproof and extended battery sounds good. No issues with battery so far either though. The rest of the extras sound a bit much for a simple fisherman like myself Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ittdublin.ie/sports/
montypiking
Carp Angler
montypiking

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: alarms and receiver   alarms and receiver Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13 2012, 10:49

Tim wrote:
Scott Loughnane wrote:

Hmmmm..nice...the waterproof and extended battery sounds good. No issues with battery so far either though. The rest of the extras sound a bit much for a simple fisherman like myself Smile Smile

ive a set of them tim and having changed the batterys in them for bout 2years now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alarms and receiver   alarms and receiver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alarms and receiver
Page 1 of 1