Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Complete Aquarium set-up ***SOLD***

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

Number of posts : 2587
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Complete Aquarium set-up ***SOLD*** Empty
PostSubject: Complete Aquarium set-up ***SOLD***   Complete Aquarium set-up ***SOLD*** Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14 2012, 07:06

I am selling or may swap of carp gear Rolling Eyes my Jewel Rio 400 aquarium and Custom made cabinet..... Aquarium holds 400 litres has walnut surrounds on top and bottom of tank....Cabinet is 3 presses finished with cream high gloss doors and cabinet ends top is 5 ft of Black marbel Top (every nice)........Super Set-up to pimp out kitchen,living room...Comes complete with: Top of the line Eheim Professional 3 filter system 2 Eheim aquarium heaters, 2 Jbl temperature readers ...Eheim dual air pump plus 4ft Top of the line led light moonlight blue stunning affect at night ......Jewel back to nature slimeline background coral sand caves rocks Jbl water test kits food timers for air pumps and lights.....fish that are in there are my colony lake Tanganyika Cichilds.........Fish are alot bigger now 1 alpha male[ 8"] and 3 females and 4 Tanganyika catfish( very nice)
Cheers Dub Smile

http://www.carpfishingireland.com/t4318p15-few-pics-of-some-of-my-fish

Last edited by Dub on Fri Oct 26 2012, 22:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

PostSubject: Re: Complete Aquarium set-up ***SOLD***   Complete Aquarium set-up ***SOLD*** Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31 2012, 07:23

Bargain Price 500 Cash.......Or swap for a set of Carp rods and reels or bivvy, alarms
cheers Glen

Last edited by Dub on Sun Apr 01 2012, 02:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TonyMc
Carp Hunter
TonyMc

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Complete Aquarium set-up ***SOLD***   Complete Aquarium set-up ***SOLD*** Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31 2012, 20:43

Alright Dub,

Any pic of the hole set up? That link just shows zoomed in pics of fish through the glass

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

PostSubject: Re: Complete Aquarium set-up ***SOLD***   Complete Aquarium set-up ***SOLD*** Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01 2012, 00:51

TonyMc wrote:

Alright Dub,

Any pic of the hole set up? That link just shows zoomed in pics of fish through the glass

Thanks
Morning Tony my good man...........Pm sent Wink

Sold.........Payment pending Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete Aquarium set-up ***SOLD***   Complete Aquarium set-up ***SOLD*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete Aquarium set-up ***SOLD***
Page 1 of 1