Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TFG force 8 bivvy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gary79
Noddy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-09-09

TFG force 8 bivvy Empty
PostSubject: TFG force 8 bivvy   TFG force 8 bivvy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08 2013, 11:13

selling a TFG force 8 two man bivvy, unwanted Christmas present... brand spanking new!! never used comes with built in ground sheet large porch and holdall. was £250 sterling selling for €200 please pm for more details.
Back to top Go down
jellybait
I don't post much

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-02-20

TFG force 8 bivvy Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFG force 8 bivvy   TFG force 8 bivvy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2013, 05:02

Im interested as ill be looking to get one in the spring but ive found them for 161 sterling !!http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/force-8-2-man-bivvy-p165506 - if you would like to make me a more realistic offer id be interested
Back to top Go down
gary79
Noddy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-09-09

TFG force 8 bivvy Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFG force 8 bivvy   TFG force 8 bivvy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2013, 06:22

yea i know £250 before xmas and £160 now witch is still €198 i would be interested in a realistic offer as i already have to bivvys and do need to sell this so let me now what u think a fare price for both of us would be and we can take it from there thanks for the reply
Back to top Go down
jellybait
I don't post much

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-02-20

TFG force 8 bivvy Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFG force 8 bivvy   TFG force 8 bivvy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2013, 06:31

Cool no problem ill send you a pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TFG force 8 bivvy Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFG force 8 bivvy   TFG force 8 bivvy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TFG force 8 bivvy
Page 1 of 1