Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

clips for the Island+ bait

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2006-12-20

clips for the Island+ bait Empty
PostSubject: clips for the Island+ bait   clips for the Island+ bait Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10 2013, 05:01

Just a note for the guys going to the Island in April.I couldnt get MCF dumper clips from Tackle box so ive turned to Johnson ross,as they have them in stock.Also was talking to paul and were thinking that if were getting hartford mix it might be an idea to order it all at once,Can we say who's getting in touch with mick for the bait and how much we need,on this thread.
Back to top Go down
MarkG
Carp Angler
MarkG

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Island Trip and Bait   clips for the Island+ bait Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10 2013, 11:18

Hi Mike,

Tacklebox only have the Dumper Clips in silt, from the Johnathan Ross Tackle web site they currently have them in all 3 colors (Weed green, gravel and silt) in stock.

Been very disappointed with MCF for their bait - can't get a quote as Southern Ireland does not use Postcodes, they are happy enough to post bait dips, glugs, pop ups tec but not Fresh Bait. There is also a minimum order of 10kg - which if we club together won't be a problem, its just to try and get around the delivery problem.

Other route is to order 5KG bags of 18mm directly rom the Island Lake, no other quantities or sizes available.

Kind regards

MarkG
Back to top Go down
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

PostSubject: Re: clips for the Island+ bait   clips for the Island+ bait Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10 2013, 11:51

As far as i know mark,we have to phone mick at the island a month in advance of going.The bait will be at the lake when we arrive.
Back to top Go down
MarkG
Carp Angler
MarkG

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Island Lake Bait   clips for the Island+ bait Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 09:35

Dear All,

Have reserved 5kg of the Hartford Mix with Mick today by email, the price is £52.50 and payment can be made at the lake when we arrive - just asked if it must be cash or whether credit card payment can be made, will let you know his answer.

Kind regards MarkG
Back to top Go down
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

PostSubject: Re: clips for the Island+ bait   clips for the Island+ bait Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19 2013, 12:21

right mark Gonna get onto that one straight away.
Back to top Go down
Paul C.
Top Specimen Hunter
Paul C.

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: clips for the Island+ bait   clips for the Island+ bait Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19 2013, 15:00

Mick, Pip, Ken and Myself are all sorted now also. Cash on arrival for Mick although it's more than likely going to be Mick Hall there while we're there. He's an absolute gent. 7 weeks lads, it's going to fly so get cracking on your "to do" lists ASAP.
Back to top Go down
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

PostSubject: Re: clips for the Island+ bait   clips for the Island+ bait Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20 2013, 12:20

OMG.. 7 weeks lads.Paul tell me thats a pic of the lake???....Are we there yet.
Back to top Go down
Paul C.
Top Specimen Hunter
Paul C.

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: clips for the Island+ bait   clips for the Island+ bait Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20 2013, 13:21

Yeah, I've had it on my posts for about 4 years now Mike, well spotted haha. Laughing That's Pat Mac's bivvy on the right in swim 6, mine on the left in Swim 5 looking over into the corner to swims 2 and 1 (left to right) Niall and Tommy were over there that week. Piccies are in the France folder in the gallery, Island lake trip. http://www.carpfishingireland.com/gallery/Non-Irish-Carp/Island-Lake/Island-Lake-cat_c44.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clips for the Island+ bait   clips for the Island+ bait Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clips for the Island+ bait
Page 1 of 1