Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wanted please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the viper
I don't post much

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2013-01-22

wanted please Empty
PostSubject: wanted please   wanted please Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24 2013, 04:48

im looking for a RX 2004 receiver for the older model delkim txi.....
Back to top Go down
the viper
I don't post much

wanted please Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanted please   wanted please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26 2013, 02:21

a rx 2000 receiver will do either please....delkim cant fix my rx 2004 receiver...........
Back to top Go down
buddi
I live to fish

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2007-02-28

wanted please Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanted please   wanted please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26 2013, 14:10

............its not that they cant , they just wont .........i am disgusted that they wont stand over their older products .

but all hope is not lost viper .............Darren Henman (sp) one of the prop of ATT alarms is the man to talk to . The gut is an absolute genius with electroncs and should be able to do your repair at very reasonable cost ,

do a search of the att site and contact him via phone .......he`s a really helpfull bloke .
Back to top Go down
the viper
I don't post much

wanted please Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanted please   wanted please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26 2013, 14:14

cheers for that buddi Very Happy ........i will giv him a shout..........
Back to top Go down
tero
Carp Angler

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-25

wanted please Empty
PostSubject: RE:wanted please   wanted please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11 2013, 06:57

Darren @ ATTackle Viper try this link,its the same guy Buddi is talking about but he is good,take a look.
Back to top Go down
the viper
I don't post much

wanted please Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanted please   wanted please Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12 2013, 14:54

i was talking to darren today....we had a good chat....top bloke....ill be sending it over soon so fingers crossed he can fix it.....
at least he's not like delkim and say they cant...in other words they cudnt be bothered Rolling Eyes ......
shocking a company wont even fix their own products Evil or Very Mad ...........
Back to top Go down
Niall Walker
Specimen Hunter
Niall Walker

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2006-09-25

wanted please Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanted please   wanted please Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12 2013, 16:12

they just want to sell the new ones, if you are still stuck I can look in that shop in france for you.
Back to top Go down
buddi
I live to fish

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2007-02-28

wanted please Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanted please   wanted please Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13 2013, 03:16

its is a bit dissapointing that delkim wont stand over their older product ............but it is now classed as obsolete so you cant expect too much, most other companies are the same inc shimano , daiwa etc .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wanted please Empty
PostSubject: Re: wanted please   wanted please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wanted please
Page 1 of 1