Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The island result

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2006-12-20

The island result Empty
PostSubject: The island result   The island result Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22 2013, 04:14

Well we were all taught a lesson or two about carp fishing this week.....Nine anglers= 27 rods=one week.....three fish all 30s.Nobody can work out why,only a guess at it.Weather was mixed but not bad,fish were showing in places but werent interested in feeding,myself and ken moved from 12&10 down to 1&2 on wednesday.richard spent friday night in 14.not a touch not a beep from anywhere for seven days and nights.nine guys never slept so well on a french trip as we did.The three fish went to richard,mick murray,and barry.The rest of us came home empty.A fine venue,lovely lake,mick hall was brill.Prices are to rise soon by 2-3 hundred,the rules that are now in place concerning clips,particles and pellets i think are a total money spinner to sell more boillies not to mention unesessary.I wont have to worry about going back for a second try as its booked out solid till 2017.(thanks frank).But to honest i couldnt justify that amount of money to go again.Dissapointing week so for all concerned.As for me a most enjoyable week,in great company.great craic,lots of banter and we ate preety well on the B-B-Qs provided.Fish?????..Well theres always next year. Wink
Back to top Go down
flanders
I live to fish
flanders

Number of posts : 713
Registration date : 2008-08-31

The island result Empty
PostSubject: Re: The island result   The island result Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22 2013, 04:43

We'll say no more on this matter other than there was major bad juju....the .........end.....
Back to top Go down
churchy
Carp Angler

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-05-09

The island result Empty
PostSubject: Re: The island result   The island result Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22 2013, 05:01

Shame about lack of fish but glad to here ye all enjoyed it. What makes it so tough there? Small stock of big fish or just seriously cute fish. This fishing lark can be strange at times my mate & I did 2 nights on a water at home the other wk, he caught 2 & I had 1 when it was 1 degree & freezing then the southwesterly came for night 2 & 8 degrees that night- not a sniff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The island result Empty
PostSubject: Re: The island result   The island result Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The island result
Page 1 of 1