Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EBRO after Xmas ???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maddiesdad
I don't post much
maddiesdad

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2013-05-28

EBRO after Xmas ??? Empty
PostSubject: EBRO after Xmas ???   EBRO after Xmas ??? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03 2013, 13:33

Anyone fancy joining me for more info, pm me

Got this E mail from Nick who runs the tour and would need 3 others to join me and make up the four Persons

We are currently running a winter protion from Dec- the end of Feb. at 250 euros per person for groups of 4 or more. We normally offer our 24hour fully guided bank side Carp/Cat fishing service with an expert guide for 400 euros for 1 person 350 euros per person for groups of 2-3 and 300 per person per week for parties of 4 or more ( so this special winter promotion can save you up to 150 euros )  payments can be arranged upon your arrival.

All prices include all your tackle hire such as rods, reels, alarms, bank sticks, nets, unhooking mats, scales and weigh slings. Although we do supply some end tackle we do suggest that you bring some of your own such as hooks, lead clips, swivels, leads and hook length material such as mantis atomic jelly wire and we also ask you to bring your own head torch with you.  There are local tackle shops but their end tackle tends to be expensive and not in good stock.
We also have a small boat for baiting up purposes.

We also supply full bank side accommodation equipment to suit all weather conditions (bivvies, bed chairs, sleeping bags etc) also included in the cost.
We do offer our own specialized boilies that were specifically designed for the wild river species of Carp found here in the River Ebro and have proven to be extremely successful are 8 euros a kilo. we suggest that you will need no less than 15 kilos per person per week ( on average). And can sell pellet at cost for 50 euros a sac which are ideal for our large species of Cats.
Licences are around 10 euros per person and food/beverages can be purchased locally and prepared bank side and can run around 50 euros per person depending on your appetite and preference. Or you can choose to contribute towards our very popular specialized bank side cuisine service or a takeaway can also be arranged.
We also offer first and/or last night in house accommodation so you can have a hot shower and clean bed on the last night before you fly home free of charge. for an extra charge we will make you a hot home cooked dinner and/ or breakfast as well as cold beverages from our bar while in house. there are also a degree of night life available with in our small Catalan Village. And as always we do offer our 100% catch guarantee!  
*Our free in house service is the use of one of our own guest rooms complete with en suite completely free of charge.
In addition we also offer round trip airport transfers at cost for 70 euros from Reus and 120 Euros from Barcelona.
If you would like more information or have any further questions or concerns just let us know we are always here and happy to help.

Last edited by maddiesdad on Mon Nov 04 2013, 14:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
churchy
Carp Angler

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: EBRO after Xmas ???   EBRO after Xmas ??? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04 2013, 13:36

I was only just looking at your website I think. Is it nick shattock or do you guide for his company? Sounds like a great trip & not too expensive & a good venue to go to get some decent action in the colder months. Some of lads on here have been out few times & might know if this is a good time to head out for some big commons or would it be a month or 2 too early.
Back to top Go down
maddiesdad
I don't post much
maddiesdad

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: EBRO   EBRO after Xmas ??? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04 2013, 14:09

churchy wrote:
I was only just looking at your website I think. Is it nick shattock or do you guide for his company? Sounds like a great trip & not too expensive & a good venue to go to get some decent action in the colder months. Some of lads on here have been out few times & might know if this is a good time to head out for some big commons or would it be a month or 2 too early.
Nah Im just a normal punter who fancies getting away and doing some fishing. Im looking for 3 others to make up the numbers so we could get that price from Nick. The page I posted is E Mail I got from Nick the other day
Back to top Go down
churchy
Carp Angler

PostSubject: Re: EBRO after Xmas ???   EBRO after Xmas ??? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04 2013, 14:40

I'm looking for a venue for April possibly but a lot of decent lakes booked up already its amazing how far in advance u need to be booked up these days. Can't do February & I think January would b too early for Ebro but hope u get sorted with numbers as its a good price.
Hard to find a decent winter venue, I'd say that place out In morocco might fish well in winter but not sure. Think they call it bin al Quidane.
Back to top Go down
colinhealy79
Top Specimen Hunter
colinhealy79

Number of posts : 1502
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: EBRO after Xmas ???   EBRO after Xmas ??? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06 2013, 23:51

hes a top top guide nick, very nice fella too. have you got the link to his website ?? i fished bin el oidine in september 07 it didnt fish too well then with a fish a piece for my dad and me and some other anglers blanking for the week but apparently fished it socks off the week before we got there, id try get some up to date catch reports from someone you trust before you go over we booked through an agent and was a bit of a nightmare
Back to top Go down
churchy
Carp Angler

PostSubject: Re: EBRO after Xmas ???   EBRO after Xmas ??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07 2013, 14:02

It's ebrocarpfishing.com Colin.
Did you get guided by nick on the ebro?
It's important if its a venue u need a guide or to rent tackle that they are decent & easy to get on with. I've used a couple on trips one was great just let me get on with it once I got my head around how to fish it & helped me when needed while the other was complete control freak & I felt like I couldn't relax & fish on my own terms. He also got cranky with his customers. Would like to fish the ebro some time & it sounds like a venue where a guide would be a big help as the river & spots change constantly.
Back to top Go down
colinhealy79
Top Specimen Hunter
colinhealy79

Number of posts : 1502
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: EBRO after Xmas ???   EBRO after Xmas ??? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07 2013, 23:44

yes he guided us on the ebro when we first went over, couldn't ask for a better guide just made us feel like we were on a session with him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EBRO after Xmas ???   EBRO after Xmas ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EBRO after Xmas ???
Page 1 of 1