Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diawa Infinty BR 5000 reels x 4 for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oddy
Carp Hunter
Oddy

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Diawa Infinty BR 5000 reels x 4 for sale  Empty
PostSubject: Diawa Infinty BR 5000 reels x 4 for sale    Diawa Infinty BR 5000 reels x 4 for sale  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12 2014, 14:30

After treating myself at Xmas to new reels I am putting theses reels back up for sale - there are 4 for sale and all have spare spools! These are selling in the Uk second hand market for £200 each - I am looking for €150 ono! Reels are used but not abused and are in full working order! If you want a big pit reel with a baitrunner facility then look no further than these, they aw a real workhorse!
Back to top Go down
Oddy
Carp Hunter
Oddy

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Diawa Infinty BR 5000 reels x 4 for sale  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diawa Infinty BR 5000 reels x 4 for sale    Diawa Infinty BR 5000 reels x 4 for sale  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02 2014, 07:50

I will do the 4 reels for €500 and they come with 4 spare spools - line clips broken on 3 of the spare spools but will do for piking

Also have a diawa emblem spod reel brand new in box only used once - cost €220 but will let it go with the 4 x Infinities for €600 which makes it a cracking deal if you are looking for a class set of big pit reels! The emblem spod reel can be used as a normal reel too!
Back to top Go down

Diawa Infinty BR 5000 reels x 4 for sale
Page 1 of 1