Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gear for sale *SOLD*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fred0382
I don't post much
fred0382

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-12-29

Gear for sale  *SOLD* Empty
PostSubject: Gear for sale *SOLD*   Gear for sale  *SOLD* Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14 2014, 11:42

Few bits for sale, pm if interested

2 x Shimano Longcast big baitrunners in excellent condition, looking for €200 o.n.o

3 x Normark Cyprio Specimen carp rods, 2 x 2.75lb tc and 1 x 2.25lb tc , all in great condition, €110 o.n.o

4 x Fox alarms , 3 micron SX and one micron S. One of the SX had the thread replaced and its glued onto the alarm but it doesn't affect it any any way, all working perfect, looking for €60 for all 4 !!

1 x Shimano biomaster GT7000 reel, €40 o.n.o

1 x Fox Excel spod rod, 12' , 5.1/2lb tc, €45 o.n.o

2 x Shimano 6010 baitrunners, €70 o.n.o

Solar 3 rod stainless set up, 2 x adjustable buzz bars and 3 x bank sticks, €35 o.n.o

Fox stalker reclining chair, excellent condition and very clean, the the front left leg is missing the bottom plastic stabiliser but it works great without it too, will take €45 due to that.

Fox rod pod, one of the older models and I don't think the buzz bars are the ones that came with the pod, it has skinny black buzz bars, €25.

42" landing net and telescopic pole, used once, like new, €20.

* ALL SOLD *

Last edited by fred0382 on Sat Feb 15 2014, 16:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gary Mc
I would realy like to catch a Carp.
Gary Mc

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Gear for sale  *SOLD* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gear for sale *SOLD*   Gear for sale  *SOLD* Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15 2014, 01:02

Pm sent
Back to top Go down

Gear for sale *SOLD*
Page 1 of 1