Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flying with bait

Go down 
+2
churchy
andy d
6 posters
AuthorMessage
andy d
Carp Angler
andy d

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Flying with bait Empty
PostSubject: Flying with bait   Flying with bait Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13 2014, 08:57

Question. Has any of ye ever flown with bait in your hand luggage i only ever put it in the hand in bag never carried it trough. Let me know if ye have done so
Cheers Andy
Back to top Go down
churchy
Carp Angler

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Flying with bait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying with bait   Flying with bait Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13 2014, 13:22

Carried shelf life boilies through couple times & had no bother Andy although I was a little concerned. Hopefully u would b fine but couldn't b sure
Back to top Go down
jaff
I'm getting into posting

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Flying with bait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying with bait   Flying with bait Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13 2014, 13:50

would ya chance putting your reels and alarms in hand luggage
Back to top Go down
andy d
Carp Angler
andy d

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Flying with bait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying with bait   Flying with bait Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13 2014, 14:13

That's no bother jaff just take out battery's and put spools in with other luggage no problem with them
Back to top Go down
jaff
I'm getting into posting

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Flying with bait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying with bait   Flying with bait Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13 2014, 14:30

cheers andy that put my mind at rest
Back to top Go down
colinhealy79
Top Specimen Hunter
colinhealy79

Number of posts : 1502
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Flying with bait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying with bait   Flying with bait Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14 2014, 01:46

i remember bringing bait in my hand luggage one time had no prob but the auldwans looking at me and wondering what the stink was when i opened the over head compartment, no problem with reels or alarms but line on reels is apparently you could tie up the whole plane
Back to top Go down
Scott Loughnane
Top Specimen Hunter
Scott Loughnane

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Flying with bait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying with bait   Flying with bait Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18 2014, 03:47

Was just gonna say what Col said there. Remember getting stopped a few yrs ago going to the UK with reels in my hand luggage and they told me that I couldn't travel til the line was off.
Started stripping line fruitlessly off one of the spools and said to myself, bollox, give the other entrance to departures a shot
Sailed thru  lol!
Back to top Go down
almon79
I don't post much
almon79

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2014-01-16

Flying with bait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying with bait   Flying with bait Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18 2014, 09:56

Scott Loughnane wrote:
Was just gonna say what Col said there. Remember getting stopped a few yrs ago going to the UK with reels in my hand luggage and they told me that I couldn't travel til the line was off.
Started stripping line fruitlessly off one of the spools and said to myself, bollox, give the other entrance to departures a shot
Sailed thru  lol!
why did u have to strip the line off your reels mate? Question Question Question 
Back to top Go down
colinhealy79
Top Specimen Hunter
colinhealy79

Number of posts : 1502
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Flying with bait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying with bait   Flying with bait Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18 2014, 11:19

the line is deemed as a deadly weapon lol like they could detect a big ball of it in your pocket oh they always think delkims are taser guns as well "whats this knob do " lol havent been away fishing in a couple of years now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flying with bait Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying with bait   Flying with bait Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying with bait
Page 1 of 1