Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morocco Carp

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul C.
Top Specimen Hunter
Paul C.

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2006-09-24

Morocco Carp Empty
PostSubject: Morocco Carp   Morocco Carp Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05 2007, 07:37

Just spotted this on the CC Moore webby. Some fine looking fish there.

http://www.ccmoore.com/galleries_feedback/images/Overseas/CC%20Moore%20in%20Morocco/index.asp
Back to top Go down
56K Natas
Top Specimen Hunter
56K Natas

Number of posts : 2232

Morocco Carp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morocco Carp   Morocco Carp Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05 2007, 07:39

Dave,Colin and another few are booked up for next year as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingireland.com
Gerard R.
I live to fish
Gerard R.

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Morocco Carp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morocco Carp   Morocco Carp Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05 2007, 08:13

nice fishies
Back to top Go down

Morocco Carp Empty
PostSubject: Carp fishing in Morocco   Morocco Carp Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13 2007, 07:40

Hi to all,
Just thought I would drop a line on Carp fishing in Morocco, Ive been fishing the lake Bin el Ouidane for the last 5 months (I live in Marbella Spain and can drive there in 8 hours)
The lake is absolutly stunning and the fish even better, the true potential of this water just wont be known till we have more anglers and more rod hours, but I am confident that it holds a world record and feel sure its only time and anglers till we see it.
We have decided to offer organised fishing trips to the lake and we are working hard on our new web site called www.moroccocarp.com
If anyone would like more info on fishing in Morocco then please drop me a line and I will be more than happy to talk about my experiences there.
Good luck to you all and I hope to see you out there in the near future.
Currently there is Belgium Marc, and French man Clement offering trips, so when we start our trips in September there will be three companies offering holidays.
Tight lines
Fraser Cairns
www.moroccocarp.com
+34 666 074 861
Back to top Go down
56K Natas
Top Specimen Hunter
56K Natas

Number of posts : 2232

Morocco Carp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morocco Carp   Morocco Carp Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13 2007, 07:51

As far as I know a few lads are going there in september, I'm sure they will be on to you Very Happy
Welcome to the site............
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingireland.com

Morocco Carp Empty
PostSubject: Catch reports from Bin el Ouidane   Morocco Carp Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18 2007, 01:46

Morocco Carp Brace+of+the+month+-+Sept+07Hi all, just thought I would drop a note to keep anyone interested up to date on the fishing at Bin el Ouidane in Morocco.
We welcomed our first fishermen on the first of September and had a very good first month. We finished on 59 fish between 12 anglers over the month, the biggest going 45lbs.
We fish the top end of the lake closer to the dam, Angling Int fish further down in the shallower area of the lake, and I think the lack of water down there has made things a little tough.
October has started ok, there has been alot of storms and the water temp is dropping fast, but I think this will improve the fishing.
I have released a couple of catch report videos on you tube for anyone thats interested.
Regards
Radcarper
September catch report video Morocco Carp
Back to top Go down
budc
Top Specimen Hunter
budc

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Morocco Carp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morocco Carp   Morocco Carp Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04 2009, 14:47

Bin El Ouidane Record

The first carp over 30 kg has been caught from Lac de Bin El Ouidane, in Morocco. On the 1st March 2009 Dutch carper Peter Van Loon caught a new lake record mirror carp. After just three days of fishing Peter and the three other Dutch anglers in his group had caught seven carp over 20kg including the new lake record weighing 31.5 kg (69lb 7oz),

Morocco Carp Wp125028c5_02
Back to top Go down
colinhealy79
Top Specimen Hunter
colinhealy79

Number of posts : 1502
Registration date : 2007-02-18

Morocco Carp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morocco Carp   Morocco Carp Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04 2009, 14:56

i could do with another week sitting on that red dust , i believe its got very hard over there now . i read in carp world that paisley and a few others blanked after thinking it was a runs water with a few lumps in it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morocco Carp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morocco Carp   Morocco Carp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morocco Carp
Page 1 of 1