Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Section needed for the Northerners

Go down 
+2
56K Natas
al
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Section needed for the Northerners Empty
PostSubject: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2008, 03:30

Norn Iron stand and be counted

Right this isnt fair and to be honest i think a bit biggoted.

We Northerners want our own section with a Northerner mod too as i dont beleive any of you southern shandy drinking poof's can control us. We want a manly section for men who like men and want to talk about men. We will dicuss cold water carping alot and ballywillin as its the only fishery we have as well Very Happy

Vote for a Northern section and not a Damo section.... enhancing your hook baits with toadstool dripping or mixing your groundbait with dew taken on a friday equinox. DAMO NO!

lol!

This is the start of something

Now, I say to you today my friends, even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream. I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: - 'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.'

Martin Luther King Jr
Back to top Go down
al
Carp Angler
al

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2008, 06:29

I think we would behave Tom dont worry to much mate Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
56K Natas
Top Specimen Hunter
56K Natas

Number of posts : 2232
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2008, 10:15

So who do ye think should be Admin on it ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingireland.com
Damo
Top Specimen Hunter
Damo

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2008, 10:33

I totaly agree, some of the NI lads need to be sectioned, Im not sure you can help on here though Tom Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Damo
Top Specimen Hunter
Damo

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2008, 10:34

I think an Arsenal section would also be good.................GOOONERS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2008, 11:11

lol!

I am compiling an article on lunar cycles - Hoooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2008, 11:13

Tom I definately think my intellectual contributions to the site should be taken in to consideration. Neutral
Back to top Go down
56K Natas
Top Specimen Hunter
56K Natas

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2008, 11:26

Quote :
intellectual
scratch
Back to top Go down
Damo
Top Specimen Hunter
Damo

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2008, 11:29

I told you Tom, sectioned!!!!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Ballywillin assassin
Carp Angler
The Ballywillin assassin

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2008, 11:48

All stand for the Wildman of the Lough I love you I love you I love you

(that's another fiver you old git)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2008, 11:50

Tom we will do news reports from the north and keep everything in good banter, a no huffing policy and anyone taking offence will be pubicly flogged. Laughing
Back to top Go down
al
Carp Angler
al

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2008, 11:56

I reakon the wildman has a point think of the topic and the quality of the topics we could discuss Tom.Idea
We have a vast knowledge of emergency toilet facilities on the bank Cool Wildman also give you the infamous Donkey Rape up in the west of Ireland this really was breaking news at the time Tom or what about Is Terry Hearn a hobbit,shop lifter elf in a knicker shop and one of my favourites why are bait boat users like BMW drivers vote Wildman for moderator.cheers
Back to top Go down
Damo
Top Specimen Hunter
Damo

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2008, 11:58

Let em have it Tom, although Mr Mgivern should Mod it IMHO.............
Back to top Go down
Damo
Top Specimen Hunter
Damo

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2008, 11:59

And I can help.............Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2008, 11:59

Vote a northern section and ur voting for freedom of speech
Back to top Go down
56K Natas
Top Specimen Hunter
56K Natas

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2008, 12:00

I*'ll set it up for ye not a bother butwho to Mod it ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11 2008, 12:01

ME
Back to top Go down
al
Carp Angler
al

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13 2008, 07:33

I'll keep him right Tom,promise mate.
It would be nice to have a section for the lakes up here
Back to top Go down
56K Natas
Top Specimen Hunter
56K Natas

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20 2008, 15:26

Lads I have talked it over with the mods and we all think it would be a bad idea as it would split up the forum.Carpfishingireland covers the whole country but if there is anything we can do like a balliwillian catch report or anything else just let us know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21 2008, 01:16

Northerns unite we are boycotting the site......

Splitters

No probs Tom
Back to top Go down
carpking
Specimen Hunter
carpking

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21 2008, 02:53

sorry to hear u got knocked back for the northen section wm ,was looking 4ward to reading your posts , views and especially that article on the lunar cycles Crying or Very sad shame really lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21 2008, 10:58

blame the monkey on my back
Back to top Go down
Ebro Dave
Carp Hunter
Ebro Dave

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21 2008, 13:47

wild one just because u dont have a northern section does'nt mean u cant post articles and the likes i bet u have loads of ideas allready ah go on go on go on you know you want to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21 2008, 14:13

Go for it Wildone, will look forward to the one on "Moon Bikes" GG.
Back to top Go down
The Ballywillin assassin
Carp Angler
The Ballywillin assassin

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21 2008, 15:03

Tell them about 'The Wildman's Moon Dance'
affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Section needed for the Northerners   Section needed for the Northerners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Section needed for the Northerners
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next