Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liverpool Football Club...

Go down 
+5
kruger
Damo
toyo
Dub
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

Number of posts : 2587
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Liverpool Football Club... Empty
PostSubject: Liverpool Football Club...   Liverpool Football Club... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22 2010, 01:13

What does the future hold for this club......Does not look good at the moment!!!
What's your view on the subject??? Sad
Back to top Go down
toyo
Tackle Tart
toyo

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool Football Club...   Liverpool Football Club... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22 2010, 07:39

im a massive liverpool fan, im really worried about this season. we really need to get champions lge football to attract big stars. big stars is what we need because the like of lucas, konchesky, ngog, babel, maxi, kuyt are not up to it. i think kuyt is ok but he just doesnt have that flare that we need. we need 1 or 2 wingers like joe cole. bring alonso back, get cover for glen johnson or replace him, and 2 strickers lets say darren bent and maybe even bring crouchie back or defoe. as for roy hodgson, i thinks hes a great manager but i dont think hes right for liverpool, i think we need the best manager like jose m or gus hiddink. i also have good faith in the new owners and i think it will take 5 years before were challenging for honours but the main thing is we will be back up there again. bounce at the end of a storm is a golden sky Wink
Back to top Go down
Damo
Top Specimen Hunter
Damo

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool Football Club...   Liverpool Football Club... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22 2010, 09:55

I hear the new owner was delighted when it was reported how many of the locals own a baseball bat......
Back to top Go down
kruger
Carp Hunter
kruger

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool Football Club...   Liverpool Football Club... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22 2010, 10:10

looking forward to seeing them play Tranmere in the mersyside derby next season
Back to top Go down
Carp Angler

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool Football Club...   Liverpool Football Club... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26 2010, 04:05

pool will be in the top four this season..............................blackpool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool Football Club...   Liverpool Football Club... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08 2011, 01:09

Not a peep from the Utd fans after the demolition at the Hands of the mighty reds .
Some breaking news from Man Utd:
Nani has indeed got a gash,and also has a cut on his shin

Back to top Go down
Peter T
Carp Hunter

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool Football Club...   Liverpool Football Club... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08 2011, 08:26

On the contrary- the ref was crap, the opposition cheated & utd hard done by - or was that the chelsea game? I like the nani gag, he's an awful whinger, an embarassment!
Back to top Go down
OisinMac
Carp Hunter
OisinMac

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool Football Club...   Liverpool Football Club... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08 2011, 08:32

therooster wrote:

Nani has indeed got a gash,and also has a cut on his shin

cheers
Excellent
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1751911239
churchy
Carp Angler

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool Football Club...   Liverpool Football Club... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08 2011, 08:57

Liverpool were the better team united didn't show up. Suarez ran them ragged, scholes looked his age and the two boys up top got no sevice. Too be fair carragher should have gone.
Im still worried that they will win the league though as they have been there and done it so many times and when ferdinand and vidic play they are a much different team.
Great result for liverpool though
Back to top Go down
colinhealy79
Top Specimen Hunter
colinhealy79

Number of posts : 1502
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool Football Club...   Liverpool Football Club... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08 2011, 09:07

nani are you ok are you ok nani,youve hit by a smooth carragher haha ...clear red liverpool deserved the win though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liverpool Football Club...   Liverpool Football Club... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liverpool Football Club...
Page 1 of 1