Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stalker Rod.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vin10
Carp Angler
vin10

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2010-08-14

Stalker Rod. Empty
PostSubject: Stalker Rod.   Stalker Rod. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07 2011, 10:58

Anyone got a stalker rod for sale,preferably 6 or 7ft?

Cash waiting. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Stalker Rod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker Rod.   Stalker Rod. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07 2011, 13:09

You could try using an old spinning rod 7ft or so does the same job Ive been told Smile
Back to top Go down
vin10
Carp Angler
vin10

Stalker Rod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker Rod.   Stalker Rod. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07 2011, 13:26

Thats what ive been using up to now,just thought id get meself a rod built for the job.
Back to top Go down

Stalker Rod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker Rod.   Stalker Rod. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 09:49

vin10 wrote:
Thats what ive been using up to now,just thought id get meself a rod built for the job.
If your catching with it why change it and spend the money just cause it says carp stalker or fox or whatever else on the rod , its made more or less from the same stuff and is designed to be held for long periods just as you do when stalking . Its not broke why fix it springs to mind , but hey if you want one go for it , its just my two cents worth thats all . In these times sometimes its wise to adapt and overcome , I wanted a spod rod , so instead I got much smaller spods that can be used on 2.75 rods no problem , ok it takes a bit longer but gets there in the end . Just my two cents worth , not trying to put you off .
Back to top Go down
vin10
Carp Angler
vin10

Stalker Rod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker Rod.   Stalker Rod. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 10:11

No your not putting me of at all man.The spinning rod i have is about 10 or 12years old,it needs upgrading.
Back to top Go down

Stalker Rod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker Rod.   Stalker Rod. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08 2011, 13:28

Ah well in that case i guess its probably time alright for a new one . Glad I didnt put you off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stalker Rod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalker Rod.   Stalker Rod. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalker Rod.
Page 1 of 1