Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wanted H blok (marker)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerijus26
Carp Hunter
Nerijus26

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2009-06-07

wanted H blok (marker) Empty
PostSubject: wanted H blok (marker)   wanted H blok (marker) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24 2011, 12:55

HI lads loking for h blok marker, did any one have for sale or now where to buy i need 2, thanks for help Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.carp-fishing.lt
Mark
Carp Hunter

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: wanted H blok (marker)   wanted H blok (marker) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24 2011, 13:58

I have some for sale in various colours, some new & unused, others only used a couple of times. What colour(s) are you looking for & how much are you offering (I can't remember how much I paid for them)
Back to top Go down
Nerijus26
Carp Hunter
Nerijus26

PostSubject: Re: wanted H blok (marker)   wanted H blok (marker) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25 2011, 00:19

Hi Mark, i will be using them in cassien so they could be second hand dont reale care if they in good condition, looking for orange color, the new gardner one it cost 7,50 pounds online, so hom much you want for yours Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
Mark
Carp Hunter

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: wanted H blok (marker)   wanted H blok (marker) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25 2011, 00:28

Let me check to make sure I have orange. If they are ST£7.50 new I will do them for €6.50 + postage for new or €5 + postage if used.

Let's take this to PM rather than have it all on the thread, we can trade mobile numbers
Back to top Go down
Paul C.
Top Specimen Hunter
Paul C.

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: wanted H blok (marker)   wanted H blok (marker) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25 2011, 08:58

Not sure if you can get them but try colouring them Black if possible. The Orange ones are a magnet for the rowers and pleasure pedallo people who always pick them up wondering what they are, it can take hours to find your spot again so try to make them as inconspicuous as possible. A bit of light reflective tape for night work glues along the side of them helps enormously if you have to go out at night also. I learned from experience on Cassien about the black markers and the Germans are using them for years now.
Back to top Go down
Nerijus26
Carp Hunter
Nerijus26

PostSubject: Re: wanted H blok (marker)   wanted H blok (marker) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25 2011, 12:12

Thanks Paul for good info, i will try to get them balck o paint to black Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wanted H blok (marker)   wanted H blok (marker) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wanted H blok (marker)
Page 1 of 1