Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Live Common Carp required

Go down 
+16
wrasseputin
fullirish87
scullier
Bill Brazier
carpking
the viper
ferret piss boilies
Tench/Carp Man
toyo
andy d
preston.s
bencarvosso
jaff
Carpus_Aurelius
TonyMc
johnhollywood
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
themurph
Instant Angler
themurph

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-05-30

Live Common Carp required - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Common Carp required   Live Common Carp required - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01 2013, 15:08

if its no pulling the piss put urself inta the lake ya funking morris
Back to top Go down
david dolan
Carp Angler
david dolan

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Live Common Carp required   Live Common Carp required - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 02 2013, 14:22

Classic ,,, lol! cant believe some of you fell for that , as one of the boys said he is probably breaking his bollox laughing albino
Back to top Go down
bencarvosso
Specimen Hunter
bencarvosso

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Live Common Carp required   Live Common Carp required - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12 2013, 15:41

bencarvosso wrote:
there's a few club lakes and syndicates around the country and I think if you pay the right fee, they will be only too happy to let you take one carp over 10kg for the table, they need the smaller ones to grow on and the bigger ones i think taste better
Any more you catch after that should be returned though. some of the fish might have a slight twinge of boilies off the flesh, but took home in a bin and left in your bath for a few days, they should taste ok. remember to take the scales off the big plated mirrors, as they can get stuck in your throat and cause discomfort.
I think that just about covers it.
tight lines
gail

give you a funny one, was talking to an angler from europe the other day and he was asking about carp lake. He then said he heard that there were one or two lakes where you can pay to fish and they allow you to take a carp or two home, he asked me where they were as they would love to try.....

pissed myself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Common Carp required   Live Common Carp required - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live Common Carp required
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2