Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lake Piaseczno - Poland

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lake Piaseczno - Poland Empty
PostSubject: Lake Piaseczno - Poland   Lake Piaseczno - Poland Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16 2007, 11:50

So lads, I told once about to share my knowledge about good Polish fishing grounds. Here is the first one.

http://www.lowisko-piaseczno.pl/English/index.htm

You will see that there are many diffrent fishes at the picture gallery, salmons, pike and carps. But there are also cat fish and as I heared also sturgeon!!!

A mate told me that carps over 40 lb are swimming in there. You will read for sure about smaller carps, but look then - the article is from 2001!!! They grew up now lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake Piaseczno - Poland   Lake Piaseczno - Poland Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16 2007, 15:47

nice looking lake,i dont do the fly fishing thing any more,not nice 2 see the that u can kill carp,pike,ect,not much left with that going,even tough i was told that not many lakes in poland have any fish left in them anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake Piaseczno - Poland   Lake Piaseczno - Poland Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16 2007, 20:08

This lake is under private control, so you can take the small fish with you - i know it is not the truest fisherman´s ideology.

Agree with you matt, there are a lot of lakes without big fish in Poland - it´s a pitty. But those lake I will send here have fish, they are private and the owner look to have big fish in it, like the lakes in france f.e.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake Piaseczno - Poland   Lake Piaseczno - Poland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lake Piaseczno - Poland
Page 1 of 1