Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lake in france

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ferret piss boilies
I live to fish
ferret piss boilies

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-03-17

lake in france Empty
PostSubject: lake in france   lake in france Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27 2009, 14:03

lads just wondering does anyone know of a decent water kinda of runs water with decent size fish that can use boats on and can be booked exclusive within 3-3.5 hours from the docks i know im not asking for a lotlake in france Lol lake in france Lol
Back to top Go down
frankmelia
I'm getting into posting
frankmelia

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-27

lake in france Empty
PostSubject: Re: lake in france   lake in france Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28 2009, 10:09

http://www.fishingfrance.net/FrenchFishingLake.MoreInfo.php?starmerbaits.com

have a look at this ferret, fished it 5 times and always had some nice carp and cats.
just depending on what time of year you're thinking of going.if you want more info pm me.
Back to top Go down
ferret piss boilies
I live to fish
ferret piss boilies

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-03-17

lake in france Empty
PostSubject: Re: lake in france   lake in france Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28 2009, 12:13

cheers frank
Back to top Go down

lake in france Empty
PostSubject: Re: lake in france   lake in france Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27 2009, 07:05

Hi there ferret, try this site it has a good mix of venues to choose from. www.find-a-lake.comlake in france Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
gareth
I don't post much

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-01-28

lake in france Empty
PostSubject: Re: lake in france   lake in france Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05 2009, 05:38

Hi there
You might want to look at my Croix Blanche lakes...Some on the board have been before...
Nothing to do with Angling Lines anymore.. direct booking with me. 295 euros a week, but 10% off for bookings before end of 2009 to celebrate our 10th anniversary.
Venue fished well this year especially at end of season with lots of 30s and 40s out.. group last week had 11 fish in 3 nights, and Dutch guys at start of november had 20+ fish in 2 nights including 3 forties.
New stock that was put in my stock pond last month will have been added by next summer too...
Cheers
Gareth
Back to top Go down
http://www.croixblanchelakes.com
Sponsored content

lake in france Empty
PostSubject: Re: lake in france   lake in france Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lake in france
Page 1 of 1