Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

french carp lake

Go down 
+3
MIKE B
Scott Loughnane
churchy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
churchy
Carp Angler

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-05-09

french carp lake Empty
PostSubject: french carp lake   french carp lake Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06 2010, 10:46

can anyone recommend a nice lake that can be booked exclusively for about 3 anglers. any help would be be great. i rang angling lines but they don't have alot of availability left on venues that would be suitable for 3 people
Back to top Go down
Scott Loughnane
Top Specimen Hunter
Scott Loughnane

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2007-06-13

french carp lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: french carp lake   french carp lake Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06 2010, 11:22

try: http://www.etangmeunier.com/index.html
Back to top Go down
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2006-12-20

french carp lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: french carp lake   french carp lake Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06 2010, 14:16

Take a look at carpwebsites.co.uk and click french lakes,loads of waters.Some as small as 2 acres.
Back to top Go down
churchy
Carp Angler

french carp lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: french carp lake   french carp lake Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06 2010, 14:29

cheers lads. scott that place looks perfect, went on the website and there is only one week left in march. rest of yr is booked out so i will have to put this down on my shotlist for 2012.
i have also had a look at the back lake at domain des iles and badgers holt. any other suggestions would be great help. will look through those lakes mike.
Back to top Go down
churchy
Carp Angler

french carp lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: french carp lake   french carp lake Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07 2010, 11:18

any other venues lads
Back to top Go down
Niall Walker
Specimen Hunter
Niall Walker

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2006-09-25

french carp lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: french carp lake   french carp lake Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10 2010, 16:18

http://www.thecedarslakefrance.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
Rory
Tackle Tart
Rory

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-07-30

french carp lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: french carp lake   french carp lake Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12 2010, 10:41

Why dont ya get some info from Dan and get onto one of the public lakes/ river stretches??
Back to top Go down
http://myfishspace.ning.com/profile/Rory
Dave-LC
I post a bit
Dave-LC

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-11-11

french carp lake Empty
PostSubject: River Moselle   french carp lake Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13 2010, 01:18

I have been to the river Moselle nearby Metz. In the nightzones there are lots of spaces made wide enough for 3 or 4 anglers.
And the "Carte du Pêche" (holiday permit) will cost you less than €45,- and gives you 2 weeks fishing day and night.
A year permit including a special stamp for your (motor)boat will cost you around €80,- and there are lots of lakes and rivers to fish in northern France with that permit.
Lake Padoux and Lac du Vieilles Forges and Donchery are a couple of lakes with carp up to 30kg.
On the river Moselle I caught a 20kg common and lots of smaller fish between 8 and 15 kg even catfish up to 30kg are caught there.

Back to top Go down
http://www.dptuinen.nl
churchy
Carp Angler

french carp lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: french carp lake   french carp lake Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13 2010, 03:49

that's some going Dave. Rory that's a decent idea but im looking for the comfort of a lodge so the missus can have a bit of comfort as she is footing alot of the bill for my 30th bday lol. I have damn all experience with boats as well so the bigger lakes might be a bit daunting for me but would love to try some time. it will be my first time in france since 2005 so to do a week on a ballbreaker of a lake is not a runner but hats off to those who do and i hope ye catch a real wild monster. That fish that peter Thornton caught was an unbelievable achievement.
Back to top Go down
Dave-LC
I post a bit
Dave-LC

french carp lake Empty
PostSubject: Cedars Lake   french carp lake Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13 2010, 05:54

What Niall said about the Cedars would be a great place to go. You have to check the website and see for yourselve.

Back to top Go down
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2006-12-20

french carp lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: french carp lake   french carp lake Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13 2010, 10:33

Well churchy theres a fine chalet at brigueuil,and you couldnt wish for a nicer spot,the foods great and the fishing isnt that hard.
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

Number of posts : 2587
Registration date : 2008-04-05

french carp lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: french carp lake   french carp lake Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13 2010, 13:09

Dave-LC wrote:
What Niall said about the Cedars would be a great place to go. You have to check the website and see for yourselve.

Hi Dave-LC welcome to the site mate......Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Dave-LC
I post a bit
Dave-LC

french carp lake Empty
PostSubject: french carp lake   french carp lake Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13 2010, 14:27

Thanx, Niall told me about this forum so i thought lets pay them a visite.
I met Niall at the Island lake 2 weeks ago, thats how i know Niall.
You will see me here so now and than i guess.
Good weekend
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

Number of posts : 2587
Registration date : 2008-04-05

french carp lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: french carp lake   french carp lake Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14 2010, 00:15

Niall/Dave L-C how did you's get on in island lake??? Smile
Back to top Go down
Dave-LC
I post a bit
Dave-LC

french carp lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: french carp lake   french carp lake Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14 2010, 01:14

I was there for one week until the 6th of november. Too bad no fish but a great experience. A little work in daytime and after 3 o'clock it was fishing time.
In my week no fish are caught, when i left i believe 4 fish were caught.

I will be going again de second week in april 2011 a week before Niall comes.
So i hope to catch a beautifull french fat waterlady than!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

french carp lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: french carp lake   french carp lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

french carp lake
Page 1 of 1