Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

etang de brigueuil

Go down 
+7
colinhealy79
ColinG
keith aherne
Dan
Damo
Dub
MIKE B
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2006-12-20

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24 2009, 14:42

Anyone on site fished this lake.Apart from dan.Whats it like?? The fish look stunners.Hard,med,or easy to med.
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

Number of posts : 2587
Registration date : 2008-04-05

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24 2009, 14:49

I did Mike................Had 18 fish in a week..Pics in my Gallery mate........Its a good spot Smile .....
Back to top Go down
Damo
Top Specimen Hunter
Damo

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2006-10-04

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24 2009, 14:50

Easy then..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Damo
Top Specimen Hunter
Damo

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2006-10-04

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24 2009, 14:52

Ive never been, but a fair few lads on here have, some mixed results but on the whole it looks like they do well, one thing with Dan is he will help you with the spots and tactic's if you want, or your struggling.
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24 2009, 14:53

tongue................Up ur Bum................ tongue.......Oh yea i remember u fished the week before me in France and if my memory is correct u had 1 fish for the week was it 10 pound or less not sure..............Laughing .......
Back to top Go down

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25 2009, 02:20

Razz cherry confused
Dub wrote:
tongue................Up ur Bum................ tongue.......Oh yea i remember u fished the week before me in France and if my memory is correct u had 1 fish for the week was it 10 pound or less not sure..............Laughing .......

Would that be becuase he was on a difficult water.... not peg 11 on Bruguille ...
The runs peg Dan puts novices on ... Very Happy Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Sad Shocked Rolling Eyes Wink Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25 2009, 06:06

Thats tough to take coming from u Terry....... lol!
Back to top Go down
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25 2009, 06:53

TheRooster wrote:
Razz cherry confused
Dub wrote:

Would that be becuase he was on a difficult water.... not peg 11 on Bruguille ...
The runs peg Dan puts novices on ... Very Happy Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Sad Shocked Rolling Eyes Wink Cool Laughing
S**t i rather like the look of eleven.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Top Specimen Hunter
Dan

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2007-06-15

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25 2009, 10:15

my god this tread did not take long to disintegrate into a slagging match/punch up. how did this happen from a simple question about a venue.

ps. i did two nights in swim 11 this week and had 5 fish best 28.8lbs and a 42.8lbs
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingireland.com/t4439p60-sixtysixwild
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25 2009, 10:29

alien alien ..........They are everywhere..........

Last edited by Dub on Sat Jul 25 2009, 12:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25 2009, 11:46

Dan wrote:
my god this tread did not take long to disintegrate into a slagging match/punch up. how did this happen from a simple question about a venue.

ps. i did two nights in swim 11 this week and had 5 fish best 28.8lbs and a 42.8lbs

Yeah.... Damo its all ur fault .... Very Happy Whats wrong with trying get the first 50 from Bruiguile and getting a free weeks fishing ... Razz
On a serious bote Dan , personally I think the venue is magic as catch reports speak for themselves . I will be defo making a trip . I am not in persuit and plenty of runs is mighty fine by me . But what is really tidling my fancy is the River fishing and that is high up there on my radar ...
Back to top Go down
Dan
Top Specimen Hunter
Dan

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2007-06-15

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25 2009, 12:01

i know that you wanted outside attitudes on this lake mike but all this tread seems to be doing is not answering your question. so i`ll give you a quick answer. the lake vary`s in difficulty from one end to the other. the shallow end (swim`s 7,8 and 11) have a lot of lilly`s and therefore a lot of carp stay there. (a good week there could be 30 to 40 runs)there is always carp there and these swims produce the most runs but not necessary the heaviest fish. averages can be lower that the swim`s further down the lake towards the dam wall. as you come down the lake into deeper water the runs get slower but the average size gets bigger.(a good week in swim 1,2 and the chalet would be 10 to 15 runs) so depending on what swim your in this can determine if it`s easy or hard
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingireland.com/t4439p60-sixtysixwild
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25 2009, 13:16

Nice one dan,i can take that bit of info,and overlay it onto the lake map.
Back to top Go down

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12 2009, 12:07

For anyone who might be inerested , nyself and a friend are heading over to Brigueuil on 19th Sep for a weeks fishing .
Back to top Go down
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12 2009, 12:33

Id love to go but im trying to fund next years trip already.But do a good reccy of the place ray,as its high on the list for next april.Have a good one,and stretch the mono.
Back to top Go down

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13 2009, 13:56

all the best Ray...hope u hav a great session.
Back to top Go down
keith aherne
Carp Angler
keith aherne

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-04-23

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13 2009, 16:13

i am going there in 6 days any tips
Back to top Go down

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13 2009, 16:22

hav a good 1 keith
Back to top Go down
keith aherne
Carp Angler
keith aherne

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13 2009, 16:50

i'll try in peg 11
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14 2009, 10:39

Thats the one.................Wink .......................Hope u full ur boots.......
Back to top Go down

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14 2009, 12:07

keith aherne wrote:
i'll try in peg 11

Keith , what size is that breem in ur avatar
Back to top Go down
ColinG
Carp Hunter
ColinG

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-07-03

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14 2009, 13:22

TheRooster wrote:
keith aherne wrote:
i'll try in peg 11

Keith , what size is that breem in ur avatar

6Lb
Back to top Go down
keith aherne
Carp Angler
keith aherne

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15 2009, 04:52

7lb ray
Back to top Go down
colinhealy79
Top Specimen Hunter
colinhealy79

Number of posts : 1502
Registration date : 2007-02-18

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15 2009, 09:45

Nice one
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16 2009, 03:59

Nice fish lad............. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

etang de brigueuil Empty
PostSubject: Re: etang de brigueuil   etang de brigueuil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

etang de brigueuil
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next