Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Airsoft again

Go down 
+8
cod
Scott Loughnane
kevin o'connor
MIKE B
Rory
Damo
The little fisherman
Oddy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mollsman
Carp Angler

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Airsoft again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 09:55

regrettable war is going on all over the world and will continue to do so for the rest of our lives,and MOST wars are over religion,so if you think that these war will stop your wrong.or maybe you want to live in a world that allows people to go around doing as they please,im not saying war is good,but sometimes its the only way to say to people we wont stand for your bollox,i am saying that if people want to run around and play soldiers for their own enjoyment let them.why r you so against people enjoying themselves?Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 09:56

Could'nt agree less with you, this thread is semi interesting in comparison to the miriad of whats your favourite hook threads.

While I think those games that you mentioned do nobody any good and are harmfull in so many ways I would never advocate banning them if thats what you mean. There is nothing in the world that I would ban. I would just hope that people would use better discretion and give some thought as to what they are actualy doing.
Back to top Go down
Paul C.
Top Specimen Hunter
Paul C.

Number of posts : 1254
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 10:02

Jesus Christ! Lighten up people!

It's a game, a pasttime, something to do to wind down after a long week at work. Some people play golf, some go rally driving, Air-soft is a popular choice, paint-balling, fishing, football. Whatever. Each to his own, Live and let live.

If you're not interested in Airsoft or if it deeply offends you / thinks it'll cause Columbine-esque scenarios, don't read the thread. There are many people on here who now play the game, it's a small area for them to go and have a chat about their common interest. IF it's not your cup of tea, go elsewhere.

Anybody who is not interested in Airsoft or thinks it's detrimental to society at large, please feel free to create a new thread and discuss it there. Don't ruin other threads if you have no interest in the thread matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 10:07

''sometimes its the only way to say to people we wont stand for your bollox''

Classic line mollsman.

Most wars are waged these days for grubby economic reasons and not because some tinpot dictator is running amok.

There are several nasty dictators in various parts of the world that the powers that be have no interest in removing from power for the simple reason that there is no cash or benifits to removing such people from power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 10:12

Fair enough Paul, do as oddy says and lock the thread down.

Might start a new one about people's favourite hook patern, should be a real mind bender.

Was under the impression this was something akin to a debating chamber. Did'nt realise it was a vessel for people who all share the same opinion.
Back to top Go down
Oddy
Carp Hunter
Oddy

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 10:30

Quote :
This surely has to be the most pathetic thing i've ever seen in my life. I could possibly understand if it were kids who were doing it but grown men!

I used to think trainspotters were the saddest people around but now I know better
Quote :
I almost expected you to stand up for your 'fastest growing ''sport'' in the world' but you obviously have'nt got the mental fortitude to do so.

Quote :
Was under the impression this was something akin to a debating chamber
You have done nothing but attack and be offensive...if you had of opened this up with meaningful debate i would have loved to join you because an awful lot of what you say would be similar to how I think...but now I just think ur a complete tw@t
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 10:37

Awwwwww hope I did'nt hurt your feelings there big boy. I was under the impression soildiers were made of sterner stuff than that.

You were flinging insults aswell but I would'nt be so petty as to go cutting and pasting them.
Back to top Go down
Oddy
Carp Hunter
Oddy

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 10:47

You insulted me first...what do u expect...turn the other cheek...oh yeah forgot...you do!!!!

Feelings not hurt...just don't want to indulge aprick!

Last edited by Oddy on Sat Feb 20 2010, 11:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 11:03

im kinda enjoying this from the terraces but apparent deletion is futile .
Back to top Go down
popped up
Top Specimen Hunter
popped up

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 11:09

Airsoft again - Page 2 Lol Airsoft again - Page 2 Lol Airsoft again - Page 2 Lol Airsoft again - Page 2 Lol Airsoft again - Page 2 Lol Airsoft again - Page 2 Lol Airsoft again - Page 2 Lol Airsoft again - Page 2 Lol
classic, heard about this crack before i joined but never really witnesed it prior to this.

airsoft not really my thing but have had a go with the 'toy' guns, they are fairly cool so enjoy the hobby you have.
Back to top Go down
Damo
Top Specimen Hunter
Damo

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 12:46

Are the Kells branch of the CND doing the annual vegan dinner this year?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 13:14

Yeah we're buying up all available supplies of wood bark to put on the menu.

I know this will come as devastating news to you wee man when you realise you've nothing to slap the bivvy down onto.

You remind me of Willie O'Dea, someone elses miniture attack dog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 13:31

Still no response yet Damo?

You must be gearing up for a fantastic reply.
Back to top Go down
Damo
Top Specimen Hunter
Damo

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 13:32

Jonny,

Im not a fan of Airsoft/toy guns, but do support the armed forces, and HFH charity.
Ive several friends in services both sides of the water, and have very strong views that they should be supported even if what they are being asked to does not always seem right.
The other comment is just plain bent, as my comments were aimed at you, not sticking up/supporting anyone who plays airsoft...............perhaps you are thinking of me with a tash akin to Mr O'dea bending down errecting a bivvy on your bark whilst listening to the Eagles and eating soya burgers with you?
Now try again big boy.
Back to top Go down
craicy
I don't post much
craicy

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 13:35

LMFAO WHAT ARE YOU ALL SMOKIN CAN I HAVE SOME Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Damo
Top Specimen Hunter
Damo

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 13:37

Nothing, im actually putting more chilli sauce on my donner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 14:03

Take it easy, take it easy.

Its hard to know what to say to a man who's not a fan of guns but supports the armed forces. Kinda like someone who hates traditional music but supports the fleadh cheoil.

To suggest that an illegal occupying force should be blindly supported even though you seemingly dont agree that they should be there in the first place is an even stranger statement than the one above.

The hippie, CND, soya burger jibes hurt me to the bone Damo. Anymore of theses hurtfull unnecessary insults that go beyond the bounds of reason and Paul will surely lock this thread for good. You cant just go around hurling these insults willy nilly.
Back to top Go down
Damo
Top Specimen Hunter
Damo

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 14:46

John,

I have been guilty of passing whilsh hanging on in the back of a pick up truck with my arse hanging out shouting traitor, kiss my starfish and other childish insults...........so please accept my appoligy, and in turn I look forward to your personal insults retracted.

But I do have to clarify two points:

I like Guns.

I support both campaigns (Iraq and Afganistan).

Sorry, but our views differ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 15:08

''Sorry, but our views differ.''

So it would seem.

Your views are your own and your certainly entitled to them but just concider this thought before this is wrapped up.

You were born wherever you born and brought up exactly how you've been brought up, but by a simple twist of fate you could have just as easily been born in Afghanistan or Iraq or Chile or Cuba or the Soviet Union or even Hiroshima or Nagasaki. Your world view I wouldnt mind wagering would be totally different to the one you hold at present. You need to forget about blind nationalism procured from something as meaningless as what patch of rock you happened to be born on. You need to recognise injustices on all sides and fight to put an end to them.

If this what you concider to be a hippie dippie view on things then by christ im proud to be one.
Back to top Go down
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2010, 15:10

END OF.
Back to top Go down
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21 2010, 11:43

Michael that means you too.This thread is dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft again   Airsoft again - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2