Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bivvy / Brolly system wanted...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

Number of posts : 2587
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Bivvy / Brolly system wanted... Empty
PostSubject: Bivvy / Brolly system wanted...   Bivvy / Brolly system wanted... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13 2011, 05:50

Looking for a 1 man somthing lite for quick over-nights and moving around.....
Over-Wrap not pushed but will take if there........Trakker,Aqua,Fox,jrc.............Must be in good condition......
Regards Glen Smile
Pm only...........
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

PostSubject: Re: Bivvy / Brolly system wanted...   Bivvy / Brolly system wanted... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05 2011, 14:51

Oops.....
Back to top Go down
buddi
I live to fish

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Bivvy / Brolly system wanted...   Bivvy / Brolly system wanted... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06 2011, 03:19

some good deals on the chub trilite at the mo Glen , check it out i think it would suit you down to the ground .
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

PostSubject: Re: Bivvy / Brolly system wanted...   Bivvy / Brolly system wanted... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08 2011, 03:44

Cheers Conard not a bad bivvy at all for what I am looking for but 20 pegging points that's a bit ott.....and another 20 for the overwarp
Back to top Go down
buddi
I live to fish

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Bivvy / Brolly system wanted...   Bivvy / Brolly system wanted... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09 2011, 01:14

20 pegs does sound like an awful lot , from memeory i think my trident is either 16 or 18 ........so maybe its an average figure . The best lightweight shelter i have tried is the Aqua Aqualite but sadly no longer made . The little aqua shelter is virtually the same size as a mk1 armo , weighs 3.5kg , rolls up into a quiver , takes 10 pegs in total and is made from aquatex . When i asked Aqua why they dropped it they told me it was down to other companys copying the bivvy (whychwood and chub) , which is why they designed the carbon compact .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bivvy / Brolly system wanted...   Bivvy / Brolly system wanted... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bivvy / Brolly system wanted...
Page 1 of 1