Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brolly System Wanted.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

Number of posts : 2587
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Brolly System Wanted..... Empty
PostSubject: Brolly System Wanted.....   Brolly System Wanted..... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28 2011, 13:13

Looking for a brolly system........if u have one there for sale please give me a pm regarding make model condition and price..........
Regards Glen Smile ps happy new year 2012
Back to top Go down
buddi
I live to fish

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Brolly System Wanted.....   Brolly System Wanted..... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28 2011, 16:25

looking for a 60 dub or a complete system with a front etc
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

PostSubject: Re: Brolly System Wanted.....   Brolly System Wanted..... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28 2011, 20:48

buddi wrote:
looking for a 60 dub or a complete system with a front etc
Sorry lads should have being a bit clearer looking for a complete system with infill ground sheet etc.....
Cheers Conrad
Back to top Go down
buddi
I live to fish

PostSubject: Re: Brolly System Wanted.....   Brolly System Wanted..... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29 2011, 02:55

you shouls take a look at some of the new whychwood stuff , the quality has got way better and they are now offering a 5yr warranty on alot of their shelters , they also do a trakker tempest type copy at a fraction of the original price ....................or you could be a complete slut and buy a aqua carbon compact Idea
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

PostSubject: Re: Brolly System Wanted.....   Brolly System Wanted..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30 2011, 21:14

Cheers Buddi for your input.......But after a lot of thinking about it I have gone for the trakker specimen brolly system.........any one using this model at the moment??? What do u think.....
Back to top Go down
buddi
I live to fish

PostSubject: Re: Brolly System Wanted.....   Brolly System Wanted..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31 2011, 03:10

er ...........me Laughing

i have a trakker brolly with a groundsheet , no front (fronts are for big jesses) ,

great piece of kit but i really only use it on one or two places with sloping banks or if i am moving around a bit , great for day sessions , but if i take a bedchair and am gonna do a few nights i use the aqualite .

i think most of the trakker gear is a bit on the expensive side compared to the competiton and the quality def aint what it used to be , hence my recomendation for the whychwood gear . The jrc sti xlite shelter may be worth consideration also ..............times have moved on and whilst i do like the brolly i wouldnt really recommend one over the modern lightweight shelters .
Back to top Go down
colin333
Carp Angler
colin333

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Brolly System Wanted.....   Brolly System Wanted..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31 2011, 07:48

Speaking as a big jessie Embarassed i do like fronts and as you know mate I have a cracker with the Free Spirit one.It is the best of both worlds so of course they stopped making them Sad
Dub as buddi says trakker are going backwards even Aqua are not as good(wash my mouth with soap and water)as before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brolly System Wanted.....   Brolly System Wanted..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brolly System Wanted.....
Page 1 of 1