Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

canon lens and carp tackle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
buddi
I live to fish

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2007-02-28

canon lens and carp tackle  Empty
PostSubject: canon lens and carp tackle    canon lens and carp tackle  Icon_minitimeTue May 22 2012, 06:00

i have a few items for sale

1 x canon nifty 50 , this is the 50mm f/1:8 lens . its brand new (2 weeks old ) and comes boxed with all the gubbins including a new petal type lens hood . this is the perfect trophy shot lens and great for low light conditions or shootingindoor without flash . reason for selling is i have just bought the 50mm f1:4 ..............£75 or 90 euro

2x shimano 6010 baitrunners ,single handles , spare spools , vey good cond ,clutch in perfect working order (unlike most secondhand ones ) loaded with new shimao catana line and ultimate pure fluro .........a bargain ........£75 or 90 euro the pair

2 x DAIWA G2600`S ..........these are old and VERY collectable , i have never seen another one , look like a smaller version of the ss3000 with folding wooden handles , very tarty .....£90 or 105 euro the pair .

3 x Okuma itergrator pro , very like the shimano ultegra 5500 with twice the amount of bearings and as slick as the ci4 , boxed and mint , baitrunner spool caps with independant drag for the baitrunner clutch and spool clutch loaded with korda subline ........an absolute bargain @ £150 or 180 euro for the three

3 x ATT alarms in red yellow and green , all are boxed and as new with isotopes fitted and 5 channel multicolour reciever with camo neoprene case, in original packing ...........£200 or 230 euro

solar boss pod , all stainless with 3 diif height uprights , £40 or 50 euro

one pair of solar 3 way buzz bars , the latest taperlok ones in mint cond , cost £70 , asking £35 0r 45 euro

2 x daiwa infinity barbel rods 12 foot ,2.25lb test , the perfect rods small carp under 20lb or for extracting big tench from a weedy venue or bream at range , stunning looking with full cork handles , mint cond , £220 or 250 euro .

3 x Daiwa infinity x 12 foot 2.75 lb test ...........minters with 2 of them being less than a yr old , one of the best rods i have ever had the pleasure of owning , these are amazing blanks , standard builds with all gen fuji high stand off rings , capable of casting even small leads a very long way whilst still retaining a pleasant fish playing action and you dont need to be a tournament caster to get the best out of them . ...........£300 no euro sorry

please pm me with an email addy for pics and please only if your gen interested .
Back to top Go down
Nerijus26
Carp Hunter
Nerijus26

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2009-06-07

canon lens and carp tackle  Empty
PostSubject: Re: canon lens and carp tackle    canon lens and carp tackle  Icon_minitimeWed May 23 2012, 09:14

The Canon dslr owner attention, get the nifty fifty lens 50mm ( my pic off big common was done using 50mm lens and 550d eos, its great lens and is cheap ) cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.carp-fishing.lt

canon lens and carp tackle
Page 1 of 1