Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!

Go down 
+3
Ebro Dave
colinhealy79
chrisbonnie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chrisbonnie
Specimen Hunter
chrisbonnie

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2006-10-07

looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Empty
PostSubject: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01 2008, 10:01

im looking to book a weeks fishing next year, i was in england last year, had a great time, but i was a bit disappointed in my catch rate, only 4 fish for the week, granted, i had to move swims, but i obviously didnt fish well either

my only requirements would be to be able to book a little chalet/lodge/cabin, not that ill be sleeping in it every night, but for the food and what not

i dont mind if its england or france, would probably prefer England, but im interested in france as well

cheers in advance chappies
Back to top Go down
colinhealy79
Top Specimen Hunter
colinhealy79

Number of posts : 1502
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01 2008, 10:26

http://www.fishingontheebro.com/
id look this site up chris jeff is a really nice fella and he knows the river like the back of his hand plus you have the option to fish for cats and zander if the carp arnt playing ball all you have to do is fly to reus with ryanair and he will do the rest
Back to top Go down
chrisbonnie
Specimen Hunter
chrisbonnie

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01 2008, 10:30

colinhealy79 wrote:
http://www.fishingontheebro.com/
id look this site up chris jeff is a really nice fella and he knows the river like the back of his hand plus you have the option to fish for cats and zander if the carp arnt playing ball all you have to do is fly to reus with ryanair and he will do the rest

we where talking about the Ebro as well, ill check that out, cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15 2008, 07:20

if you want carp and lots of them then i will be able to help you out. catfish are superb mate and zander well i have landed 200 in the last three weeks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15 2008, 07:46

What part of the Ebro are you based ???
Back to top Go down
chrisbonnie
Specimen Hunter
chrisbonnie

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15 2008, 09:37

i reckon i wont be ablw to go this year

i priced a private lake in France, with a 3 bedroom house, all the prices where fine, gut the only week they had was the last week in april, and ive to go to a bloody wedding, of some friend of my missus the following week, in fecking rome, what a bummer Mad
Back to top Go down
colinhealy79
Top Specimen Hunter
colinhealy79

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15 2008, 10:01

you could bring the rods to italy
Back to top Go down
chrisbonnie
Specimen Hunter
chrisbonnie

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16 2008, 11:03

colinhealy79 wrote:

i thought the wedding was later in the year, so i was planning on getting a train back through europe, im dying to use that TGV fast train in France, plus i want to go away for a week, Ibiza maybe, my last hurrah, as im on the big save for house now

technically, i could afford it, but then my deposit would dwindle Mad
Back to top Go down
Ebro Dave
Carp Hunter
Ebro Dave

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16 2008, 11:55

chris, let me know if u want to go to the ebro ill sort u out, just cost u your flight.

gary the guide, u wouldnt be gary allan by any chance???
Back to top Go down
56K Natas
Top Specimen Hunter
56K Natas

Number of posts : 2232
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16 2008, 12:16

He runs www.carpdreamfishing.com Dave
Gary Sheridan is his name I think.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingireland.com
Ebro Dave
Carp Hunter
Ebro Dave

Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16 2008, 12:28

looks like a good setup tom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16 2008, 13:34

56K Natas wrote:
He runs www.carpdreamfishing.com Dave
Gary Sheridan is his name I think.......

Does he play the guitar and make a mean Curry ?
Back to top Go down
colinhealy79
Top Specimen Hunter
colinhealy79

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17 2008, 00:25

chrisbonnie wrote:
colinhealy79 wrote:

i thought the wedding was later in the year, so i was planning on getting a train back through europe, im dying to use that TGV fast train in France, plus i want to go away for a week, Ibiza maybe, my last hurrah, as im on the big save for house now

you could go to playa del ingles and go fishing up in lake chira
Back to top Go down
Keitho
Carp Hunter
Keitho

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17 2008, 03:36

colinhealy79 wrote:
chrisbonnie wrote:
colinhealy79 wrote:

Im fishing Chira for two days next week - staying in Puerto Rico!! fished it same time last year and blanked only done the days session tho 8 til 8!! Fishing in the Sun.... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chrisbonnie
Specimen Hunter
chrisbonnie

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17 2008, 12:04

colinhealy79 wrote:
chrisbonnie wrote:
colinhealy79 wrote:

posh southsiders like me dont go to playa de finglas, you heard my yuppy brogue Colin ,you should have known that Laughing
Back to top Go down
colinhealy79
Top Specimen Hunter
colinhealy79

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17 2008, 12:24

sorry chris i forgot you were a southsider,how about cannes in the south of france plenty of lake around there ,no all night raves though
Back to top Go down
churchy
Carp Angler

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17 2008, 14:58

keitho do you go on a guided tour to chira or do you bring ur own gear. I was over there in the summer and did a day trip with canarycarpcrew.com, i had one carp of 21 pound mirror. i think the stock is all or mostly mirrors. It's a spectacular lake and i love the way it's well out of the way and receives very little pressure. the record was broken recently according to carpworld with a fish of just over 50 pound. Would like to bring my own gear over and fish it for couple of days but am wondering would bringing the gear over be to much hassle.
Back to top Go down
Keitho
Carp Hunter
Keitho

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18 2008, 04:31

The scenery is stunning its a beautiful place to fish... commons seem to be very rare and most the fish are shaped like torpedos not big fat obese looking bollie bellied!

I go with this lad http://www.costadelcarping.com/ – he’s sound the new record is a 55lb common but it came from the North lake not Chira he only discovered it recently check out the gallery and the guest book – I wouldn’t bother bringing my gear for a two day session as he provides everything and Nash sponsers him– the only thing I’ll be bringing is my Corkagh pop-up rig and sun-tan cream sunny !! He does a very good price on the apartment for a week and its right on the lake – give him a bell or drop him a mail santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18 2008, 12:01

Hi Gary here from caspe top lake spain. the river ebro. i have been sent a mail to see if i can help out here with enquires for your quest to come to the ebro. we guarenteee you catfish over 100lbs carp are abundant here with fish reahing 50+ zander fishing is superb from mid november to end of april. we have a massive reduction here for this year only to entice all carp and za¡nder fishermen to come here in the winter time.. i am not sure if i can post the prices or anything else here. sorry about that dont want to tread on anybody toes without pèrmision. but if i can then thanks in advnace
if not then i am sure you can either pm me or mail me.
many thanks gary
Back to top Go down
56K Natas
Top Specimen Hunter
56K Natas

Number of posts : 2232
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18 2008, 12:31

PM sent Gary ......
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingireland.com

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18 2008, 13:42

Hi Mate superb thanks a lot fella
well like i said to the boys here if you want to catch a 100lbs catfis we guarentee you . bihggest fish last year was a new record of 201.00lbs biggest catch we had was 12650.00lbs in five days 169 catfish biggest fish in that week was 186.00lbs with carp to 45lbs also landed . one of our weeks from now untill febaury the 14th will cost you 250.00 pounds accomodation tackle part guided carp and zander. this s to get anglers here in the wnter soley beacuse its not fished there is nobody here and there are simply loads of big fish to be landed.. i am serous no gimmocks its heaving with them here . if on one of our fully inclusive holidays you donw catch a catfish over 100lbs we will give you a free holiday . 100% guarenteed . i dont know what dave does on the ebro but i am sure he has a lovely place mate . its all good fishing . i think i might know dave
Back to top Go down
colinhealy79
Top Specimen Hunter
colinhealy79

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19 2008, 00:23

caspe is a nice spot chris and for that poke and the rate now id jump on it
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

Number of posts : 2587
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22 2008, 14:35

How about Dan O Kelly's place http://www.etangdebrigueuil.com/ in France........R the Nash lakes Smile .......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!   looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking to book a trip away, ideas please!!!
Page 1 of 1