Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

world cup

Go down 
+12
ferret piss boilies
Damo
Dan
Niall Walker
toyo
Damianmark
kruger
Dub
snobber
Specimen-Hunter
colinhealy79
mollsman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

world cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world cup   world cup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11 2009, 09:45

lads this doesnt need to end up in a slagging match....after all its just soccer and the past is the past and it should be left that way...lifes 2 short 4 been at each others throath...by the way i buy my gear where ever i can get the best price...be it ireland or the uk.
Back to top Go down
Damo
Top Specimen Hunter
Damo

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2006-10-04

world cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world cup   world cup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11 2009, 09:59

This one is getting a bit stupid, always the problem with us Brits, we shout and build ourselves up for a big fall in most things, esp Footie! so this guy is not a reflection of the whole country before the remarks get too carried away!

Century Rods - Made in the UK
Aqua Biv, -Made in UK (China now - poor show fella's!)
Shimano LC's Reels - Exclusive to shimano UK
Solar pod - Made in the UK
Mantis - Made in the UK

Purchased locally but from UK companies, so there is some benifit of having Carp fishing so big in our next door neighbours back garden, and people can choose, but im not sure there is much tackle available from other countries that matches this quality - please debate further.....

I always go price first, then aftersales service, and ethics are last, I pay 52% of my salary in taxes, levies and insurance so I can sleep knowing im only paying 15% VAT, and not 21% if i purchase in the UK, saying that where I can I will buy locally if Im not being ripped by distributers profits, I dont mind retailers making money, but distibuters who add no value aint getting my money!

Does it matter who invented Carp fishing? I dont think so, as long as I can enjoy it, the way I like it, and around people and surroundings that make me enjoy what I do..........
Anyway, back to the World Cup, glad we made it through, my prediction, Semi's and out on penalties!
Back to top Go down
kruger
Carp Hunter
kruger

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2007-03-06

world cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world cup   world cup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11 2009, 11:00

It wasnt just Jack Charlton that made Ireland a great team, Paul Magrath, kevin Moran and Ronnie Whealan to mention just a few were ther as well. Dont get me wrong I have no problem with english people its just the ones who think that Ireland is still part of the british empire and that we should bow to their superiority. ( DONT THINK SO)
Back to top Go down
ferret piss boilies
I live to fish
ferret piss boilies

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-03-17

world cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world cup   world cup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11 2009, 12:17

bring back the non uniform armyworld cup - Page 2 Bom world cup - Page 2 Bom world cup - Page 2 Bom world cup - Page 2 Bom world cup - Page 2 Bom world cup - Page 2 Bom
Back to top Go down
mick m
I'm getting into posting
mick m

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-02-10

world cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world cup   world cup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11 2009, 12:32

considering its your national sport I,d expect the uk to be where they are
If every hurler or gaelic footballer were to take up soccer we,d definitely be qualified by now
Back to top Go down
mollsman
Carp Angler

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-08-19

world cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world cup   world cup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11 2009, 12:43

ah lads i am not bragging cos ENGLAND have got to the world cup,i was saying good luck to them,whats wrong with that??little snidy comments;i.e you started this crap on a irish site from a man who supports liverpool,wishing hatton good luck against the pacman,along with messages of good luck to khan,so thats double standards,support shamrock rovers and stay loyal to bernard dunne(who).so if its all IRISH support IRISH.damo whats wrong with me sticking up for my country anti british politics are shite something that was born long before any of us were born so you know the answer to TAL warrington bin youngsters dead yeah sure something to be proud of.if you can remember??im english and proud,your irish and proud so whats the prob??maybe we should all move to russia and be told of what where and how.has to un-unifomed army great idea any left??
Back to top Go down
Damianmark
Carp Hunter
Damianmark

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2008-01-03

world cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world cup   world cup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11 2009, 13:30

just get over it mollsman forget it ok damn the more u go on about it the worse it gets so cap it now please

silent silent silent
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

Number of posts : 2587
Registration date : 2008-04-05

world cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world cup   world cup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11 2009, 13:46

P&ss of Wa$kers.......................world cup - Page 2 Icon_razz world cup - Page 2 Icon_razz world cup - Page 2 Icon_razz world cup - Page 2 Icon_razz world cup - Page 2 Icon_razz world cup - Page 2 Icon_razz ...................TAL..........world cup - Page 2 Bom world cup - Page 2 Bom world cup - Page 2 Bom
Back to top Go down
paulmc
Specimen Hunter
paulmc

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-05-28

world cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world cup   world cup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11 2009, 14:29

biggots
Back to top Go down
Damianmark
Carp Hunter
Damianmark

world cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world cup   world cup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11 2009, 14:36

somebody has had the dictionary out tonite lol
Back to top Go down
paulmc
Specimen Hunter
paulmc

world cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world cup   world cup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11 2009, 14:51

you must of got that off spell check damo
Back to top Go down
Damianmark
Carp Hunter
Damianmark

world cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world cup   world cup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11 2009, 14:56

fun and games paul thats all
Back to top Go down
paulmc
Specimen Hunter
paulmc

world cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world cup   world cup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11 2009, 15:14

yeah its all great is there no thought for English people that visit the site
its the same old shams that make a fool out of this country yous buy English
swap the money over to sterling and then have the cheek to say use are staunch patriots grow up and cop on im with you mollsman on this one as kruger said would the real slim shade please stand please stand world cup - Page 2 Icon_pirat
Back to top Go down
andy kavanagh
Carp Hunter
andy kavanagh

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-03-10

world cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world cup   world cup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11 2009, 15:26

world cup - Page 2 10_6_4 world cup - Page 2 10_6_4 world cup - Page 2 10_6_4 world cup - Page 2 10_6_4 world cup - Page 2 14_6_6 world cup - Page 2 14_6_6 world cup - Page 2 14_6_6 av it .

world cup - Page 2 Sig
Back to top Go down
paulmc
Specimen Hunter
paulmc

world cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world cup   world cup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11 2009, 15:50

andy wats up the smileys
Back to top Go down
mollsman
Carp Angler

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-08-19

world cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world cup   world cup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11 2009, 16:11

freedom of speech is a great thing,may it long liveworld cup - Page 2 Icon_sunny
Back to top Go down
colinhealy79
Top Specimen Hunter
colinhealy79

Number of posts : 1502
Registration date : 2007-02-18

world cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world cup   world cup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12 2009, 00:35

this is the best craic on the site in ages ,i hope it can stay civil please.
as for the whole oh yous bombed us your terrorists you can go ask my ballix ,no innocent people deserve to die but when governments just dont listen to people because they are a minority shite like that will happen i blame thatcher as much as the IRA for the innocent people that died in the troubles ,as for the foota i was a stewerd at the last ireland england game i was nearly hit by a chair , nice . oh ye we were winning then wernt we lol
Back to top Go down
Dan
Top Specimen Hunter
Dan

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2007-06-15

world cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world cup   world cup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12 2009, 00:53

in fairness i have to agree with mollsman on the point of Irish people supporting english teams why not support your home teams lads. i`d just like to point out that i don`t support football and the only football i`ll watch is international football as the players are playing for country pride and not 10 grand a minute.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingireland.com/t4439p60-sixtysixwild
flanders
I live to fish
flanders

Number of posts : 713
Registration date : 2008-08-31

world cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world cup   world cup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12 2009, 09:24

football is a sh.t sport,and i guess local teams are even sh.tier than all the rest.tiddle winks now thats a sportworld cup - Page 2 Icon_razz world cup - Page 2 Icon_razz world cup - Page 2 Icon_razz world cup - Page 2 Icon_razz world cup - Page 2 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

world cup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: world cup   world cup - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

world cup
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2