Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake

Go down 
+4
paulmc
Dub
preston.s
kildarejon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kildarejon
I don't post much
kildarejon

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake Empty
PostSubject: Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake   Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21 2013, 12:55

TACKLE STOLEN ON BALLINAFID LAKE

A mate of mine had a quantity of fishing tackle and a sum of money stolen while fishing at Ballinafid lake earlier today. The only other people there at the time was a large group of non-national anglers, about ten, who were driving a green coloured VW caddy van.
Tackle stolen included a Michelin 10ft float rod, a 14m Daiwa Black Shadow pole and blue and green Shakespeare rod holdall.
If anyone sees this tackle or is offered it for sale, can you please inform the local Gardai or let me know by ringing me on 0871651251
Thank you...
Back to top Go down
preston.s
Carp Angler

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2013-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake   Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21 2013, 13:27

Im sure theres a cctv camera on the end car park by the forrestry or was it by the road he was parked? Hope he gets the gear back
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

Number of posts : 2587
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake   Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21 2013, 14:28

Makes my blood boil Evil or Very Mad 
Hope you get a bit of good luck lad in getting them back.....
Back to top Go down
paulmc
Specimen Hunter
paulmc

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake   Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21 2013, 15:31

Did the 10 people approach him and take the tackle or was he away from his gear ?
Back to top Go down
carpking
Specimen Hunter
carpking

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2007-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake   Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22 2013, 07:42

Exterminate them all !!!!bom cherry bom Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
kruger
Carp Hunter
kruger

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake   Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22 2013, 08:40

Dirty fuckers hope the are caught and pay for what they have done to the full extent of the law.
Back to top Go down
bencarvosso
Specimen Hunter
bencarvosso

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake   Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22 2013, 14:56

it seems it was another lake, ballanafagh in kildare... but still bad stuff for those that were robbed....
anyone frm that direction heard anything let jon know ?
cheers
Back to top Go down
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake   Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23 2013, 12:14

Yea was thinkin there what 10 non member guys were doin on the fid at all.Still a bad do though........
THIS PROPERTY IS PROTECTED BY SHOTGUN 3 DAYS A WEEK.......You guess which three;) .....Hope they get there stuff back.
Back to top Go down
kildarejon
I don't post much
kildarejon

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake   Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25 2013, 07:12

Yeah, thanks Ben, I'm afraid I got the name of the lake wrong, sorry for the confusion guys. Still a very sucky thing to happen. I believe the 2 young guys left their tackle down at the entrance for a couple of minutes to have a look at the lake and when they came back to it, it was gone, and so were the fn's in the caddy van...!
I believe the guys in Prosperous AC are making a collection for the young lads to get them back fishing again... Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
preston.s
Carp Angler

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2013-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake   Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25 2013, 08:00

Terrible thing to happen but the days of trust are gone .Its a mistake you make once I just hope it wssnt too costly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake   Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tackle stolen on Ballinafid lake
Page 1 of 1