Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The lough

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
andy d
Carp Angler
andy d

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-05-04

The lough Empty
PostSubject: The lough   The lough Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16 2014, 06:17

Hi lads how is the lough fishing these day or is any one fishing it at all
Back to top Go down
preston.s
Carp Angler

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2013-03-18

The lough Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lough   The lough Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16 2014, 07:27

There's a few fish coming out alright but slow going. I've done two days on it since christmas and blanked both sessions.The first day fished for four or five hours and had one run the second day fished 9am to 5pm and not a tap.
Back to top Go down
eugo909
Noddy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-06-28

The lough Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lough   The lough Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04 2014, 13:31

love to fish the lough is it big i normal fish darndale as it cross the road or to woodford is it safe enough to biivy up on lads
Back to top Go down
maddiesdad
I don't post much
maddiesdad

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2013-05-28

The lough Empty
PostSubject: Lough   The lough Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04 2014, 15:48

eugo909 wrote:
love to fish the lough is it big i normal fish darndale as  it cross the road or to woodford is it safe enough to biivy up on lads

As far as Bivvy goes you would need a mate or a couple of other lads with you for safety, can get a bit silly at weekends, and on your own it would be hard to look after your tackle. best bet is to arrange a meet with lads on here they are very helpful and the boys that fish it regular will sort ya.

Back to top Go down
almon79
I don't post much
almon79

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2014-01-16

The lough Empty
PostSubject: The Lough   The lough Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06 2014, 01:52

its not as bad as some people might say, but it is urban fishing at its best/worse. i suppose it like any where really, show people respect, and they,ll show you respect back. iv fished the lough a lot, and never had any bother, people have stopped and had a chat, manners cost nothing, and after a few min most head on their way.

Plus there is ALWAYS someone fishing the lough ask the lads info on the place, most are nice lads and they,ll stir u in the right direction. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . tight lines mate
Back to top Go down
eugo909
Noddy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-06-28

The lough Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lough   The lough Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06 2014, 12:26

[quote="almon79"]its not as bad as some people might say, but it is urban fishing at its best/worse. i suppose it like any where really, show people respect, and they,ll show you respect back. iv fished the lough a lot, and never had any bother, people have stopped and had a chat, manners cost nothing, and after a few min most head on their way.

just got back from the local park two run's an double mirror love chuff but back to the lough if 1 off the lads on the forum would like to met an do a over night it would be great an i could return the favour by doin a over night in darndale think it would be just the same as daendale is a bit rough as well doh be great if any the lads could get back two me

cheers eugene
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The lough Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lough   The lough Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lough
Page 1 of 1