Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angling lines looking for more money

Go down 
+10
sean
Dan
Damo
56K Natas
mick m
paulmc
Paul C.
Keitho
budc
ferret piss boilies
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Angling lines looking for more money - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angling lines looking for more money   Angling lines looking for more money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11 2009, 15:14

Dont hold your breath bud.Once bitten twice shy.
Back to top Go down
shimkel
Carp Angler
shimkel

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Angling lines looking for more money   Angling lines looking for more money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12 2009, 11:03

i see one of you guys said that AL lodge the money in a holding account before paying the venue.sounds to me like they were possibly using this account to rack up some interest on the money,therefore not only do they get their normal cut but also the interest on top of it,now i could be wrong,just a thought.
Back to top Go down
ferret piss boilies
I live to fish
ferret piss boilies

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Angling lines looking for more money   Angling lines looking for more money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12 2009, 12:42

thats exactly what they do shower of robbin cnuts:x Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Glossy Advertising   Angling lines looking for more money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13 2009, 07:30

I travelled to Margot in 2007 and I found Angling Lines dvd very glossy and a bit over the top and ok I admit I booked Margot, I did enjoy the trip and had a P.B. we travel to these venues in search of big doubles, there seems to be a monoploy on these lakes through Angling Lines, the amazing boilies they try to sell on the dvd makes me laugh also, it was poor business and I feel for ya lads, maybe try and have a word with Mr Bigot on your trip although his English is poor enough when I was talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angling lines looking for more money   Angling lines looking for more money - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angling lines looking for more money
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3