Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

carp fishing in S W france

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

carp fishing in S W france Empty
PostSubject: carp fishing in S W france   carp fishing in S W france Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19 2009, 16:24

Would anybody be interested in a holiday in SW France virtually free of charge? You pay your air fare and also make a contribution towards food, I will collect you from the local airport (Bergerac). In return please teach me how to catch the very elusive carp in my 10 acre lake. There are some very big fish as the lake is an old gravel pit of about five metres deep; it was dug about 20 years ago. I have been surface feeding and have seen common carp of about two feet in length and I am sure that there are some considerably bigger. I know that a friend of mine and my neighbour have seen a silurid (catfish) of well over a metre in length. So in theory there should be some very good fishing if one knows how!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in S W france   carp fishing in S W france Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20 2009, 00:03

How do we know you are not a mass murderer ... Suspect
Back to top Go down
david
Carp Hunter
david

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in S W france   carp fishing in S W france Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20 2009, 00:20

or worse again... Suspect Suspect Suspect Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
ColinG
Carp Hunter
ColinG

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in S W france   carp fishing in S W france Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20 2009, 02:10

LoL
Back to top Go down
Dan
Top Specimen Hunter
Dan

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in S W france   carp fishing in S W france Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20 2009, 03:58

priceless Ray......
where are you situated Peter ? are you running a commercial water? or have a view to run one in the future. i`m living in the south west of france might be able to help you out if you not to far from me. i live near limoges.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingireland.com/t4439p60-sixtysixwild
Dan
Top Specimen Hunter
Dan

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in S W france   carp fishing in S W france Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20 2009, 04:00

sorry just reread your post and i see your near bergerac. bit of a spin for me
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingireland.com/t4439p60-sixtysixwild
budc
Top Specimen Hunter
budc

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in S W france   carp fishing in S W france Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20 2009, 13:08

david wrote:
or worse again... Suspect Suspect Suspect Razz Razz

"it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again" affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in S W france   carp fishing in S W france Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

carp fishing in S W france
Page 1 of 1