Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

carp fishing in romania

Go down 
+2
Rory
clau80
6 posters
AuthorMessage
clau80
Instant Angler

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-26

carp fishing in romania Empty
PostSubject: carp fishing in romania   carp fishing in romania Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22 2010, 05:17

hi lads here are some pictures of a 2 days fishing trip were me my father and my uncle we caut over 350 kg of carp biggest one 15 kg carp fishing in romania Sdc10610 carp fishing in romania Sdc10614 carp fishing in romania Sdc10616 carp fishing in romania Sdc10621 carp fishing in romania Sdc10623 carp fishing in romania Sdc10626 carp fishing in romania Sdc10627 carp fishing in romania Sdc10637 carp fishing in romania Sdc10650

Last edited by clau80 on Wed Sep 22 2010, 06:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rory
Tackle Tart
Rory

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in romania   carp fishing in romania Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22 2010, 06:26

How did you get there and where did you fish?
That link doesnt seem to be working either?!?
Back to top Go down
http://myfishspace.ning.com/profile/Rory
clau80
Instant Angler

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in romania   carp fishing in romania Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22 2010, 06:50

sorry about the mess but i fixit..is a lake neer the capital bucharest they dont have a website..the lake holds a lot of carp but it doesnt hold the bigist one in romania but for short sesions it great cus you can cach a lot of fish..if you want more info about priceses let me now...
Back to top Go down
Rory
Tackle Tart
Rory

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in romania   carp fishing in romania Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22 2010, 06:52

Are you living over there?
Back to top Go down
clau80
Instant Angler

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in romania   carp fishing in romania Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23 2010, 04:21

im from romania but im living in ireland for the last 4 years..i just come back from my vacation in romania...if you want ill give some websites from romania of some lakes were you can catch 40 ,50 ,60 pounds carp
Back to top Go down
Carp Angler

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in romania   carp fishing in romania Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23 2010, 04:43

clau80 wrote:
im from romania but im living in ireland for the last 4 years..i just come back from my vacation in romania...if you want ill give some websites from romania of some lakes were you can catch 40 ,50 ,60 pounds carp

ah clau have you not got any 90Lb'ers??? 60 way too small for me, wouldn't be worth getting out of bed for.....
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

Number of posts : 2587
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in romania   carp fishing in romania Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23 2010, 06:06

Well done lads!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rory
Tackle Tart
Rory

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in romania   carp fishing in romania Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23 2010, 11:19

Clau80, the reason I`m asking is because fishing there although its good the problem is getting there with all your/my tackle and bait etc. The drive is nearly 3000 miles each way and thats a lot of time driving and flying although is an option is very limiting in how much weight in cargo I could bring..Myself and another guy here were looking at going to Raduta but its a very very long journey to try drive.

Interesting to hear about these big fish waters all the same though!! carp fishing in romania Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
MIKE B
Top Specimen Hunter
MIKE B

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in romania   carp fishing in romania Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23 2010, 11:27

Would there be any facility to hire tackle?
Back to top Go down
clau80
Instant Angler

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in romania   carp fishing in romania Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23 2010, 14:28

RORY i know is a long drive and its viabel only if you stay for at least 2 weeks.me and my father we left whit 10 rods and 5 kg af boilles from here but the rest like rod pods alarm bites cobra i buyd them from romania.the only thing that i you cand do is to send the gear by a bus to romania to someone maybe to the adress of the lake but you would have to talk to yhe owner...cause its cheaper to send it like this..me i paid 40 euros for 50 kg or so..me im staying far in the nord side of the country,if you want you can set them there but you have to go get them yourself..here is an adress of another very good lake http://www.tancabesti.ro/Taxe%20Pescuit.html
Back to top Go down
clau80
Instant Angler

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in romania   carp fishing in romania Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23 2010, 14:29

MIKE B i dont now if you can hire tackle but i can chek if you want...let me now...
Back to top Go down
clau80
Instant Angler

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in romania   carp fishing in romania Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23 2010, 14:33

rory when do you want to go??? maybe i can talk to someone to help you...
Back to top Go down
churchy
Carp Angler

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in romania   carp fishing in romania Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24 2010, 04:27

I think one of the english companies do trips to raduta not sure how pricey it is
Back to top Go down
Rory
Tackle Tart
Rory

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in romania   carp fishing in romania Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24 2010, 09:42

Clau...it was just an idea we were looking into for the future...If we do decide to do something i`ll get in touch. Thanks
Back to top Go down
clau80
Instant Angler

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in romania   carp fishing in romania Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24 2010, 15:30

ok RORY if you want to go next year just say and decide on what period and will go toghether and will do a small competition and if we go in the same time i can help you whit the gear...all the best..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: carp fishing in romania   carp fishing in romania Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

carp fishing in romania
Page 1 of 1