Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lake Chira

Go down 
+12
George
Damo
budc
toyo
carpking
Dub
MIKE B
paulnz
colinhealy79
churchy
Dan
Keitho
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
paulnz
Carp Hunter
paulnz

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Lake Chira - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25 2010, 03:11

Very nice mate......the smile says it all.Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25 2010, 03:22

cracking fish dude...happy days Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
churchy
Carp Angler

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27 2010, 14:40

cheers lads will try get a couple of more pics up but dont count on it. budc came to the rescue with last one. didnt get to the yumbo centre colin maybe next time when i get a 40 lolLake Chira - Page 2 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Keitho
Carp Hunter
Keitho

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28 2010, 06:43

Nice one well done, love that venue will defo return in the very near future..
Back to top Go down
churchy
Carp Angler

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28 2010, 02:15

Was over in gran canairia for a week with my girlfriend last wk. managed to get a days fishing in last tuesday. had the one run and got a lovely mirror of 30pound 14ounces. heard a story while out fishing that they caught a german with five dead carp he netted out in a boat. he was selling them to the local restaurants. Pictures were taken of him the police caught him on way down gave him a hefty fine and then went up to the lake and smashed holes in his boat so he wouldn't do it again.
Back to top Go down
Damo
Top Specimen Hunter
Damo

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28 2010, 12:36

I'ts bad enough losing 4 to the Germans, 5 must be a killer Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
George
I'm getting into posting
George

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28 2010, 16:03

I wonder how long he's been at that. Must be at it a bit if he has his boat on it. What a plonker.

Any pictures of the 30. Fish from there are stunning.

Last edited by George on Tue Jun 29 2010, 14:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
churchy
Carp Angler

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29 2010, 14:10

hopefully he didn't get to many. i agree with you george they are best looking carp i have fished for in the few yrs i have i fished for carp. the fish are also serious scrappers and the runs r belters. will try get someone to put it up this evening.
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

Number of posts : 2587
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29 2010, 14:17

Hi Dave.........How are things mate......Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
churchy
Carp Angler

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29 2010, 14:43

Lake Chira - Page 2 Dsc_0412
Back to top Go down
George
I'm getting into posting
George

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29 2010, 14:56

Beauty !
Back to top Go down
churchy
Carp Angler

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29 2010, 15:08

alright glen im alright just wish i was getting out fishing a bit more but sure im not the only one
Back to top Go down
Dub
Top Specimen Hunter
Dub

Number of posts : 2587
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29 2010, 15:35

Right back at yea brother................Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
colinhealy79
Top Specimen Hunter
colinhealy79

Number of posts : 1502
Registration date : 2007-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30 2010, 00:16

wow stunner churchy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30 2010, 10:58

Damo wrote:
I'ts bad enough losing 4 to the Germans, 5 must be a killer Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_cry

Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_lol Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_lol

Nice fish Churchy ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30 2010, 14:34

stunning fish churchy..............
Back to top Go down
churchy
Carp Angler

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01 2010, 15:57

cheers lads
Back to top Go down
churchy
Carp Angler

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22 2013, 09:43

Was out on holidays for a wk last wk & did couple of days fishing up on lake chira. Dave Beecham does the trips to the lake. Fished there few times now & Dave just lets you do your own thing & get on with it once u know what your doing but for anyone just starting out he will give them a hand. weather was brilliant low 20's every day. 1st day i had an upper double mirror and a mirror of 28.12. 2nd day produced a rare common of 23lb(mainly scaley mirrors in the lake). They had just had rain the wk before which washed alot of naturals into the lake & made for simple fishing about 3 rod lenghths out with some bait over the top of it. pick up was at 8am 1hour drive into mountains & fished from 9am-4.30pm. Then back down in time for meal with the missus in the evening & burn the ears off her about my enjoyable days fishing lol. They have plenty of bivvys & brollies for overnighters & longer sessions. Only thing i would recommend is for people to bring a couple of kilo of shelf life boilies as they use tigers on the hook but sometimes having one rod on boilie can produce the bigger fish. Boilies can also attract the turtles & if they are on your bait they will have the bait off your hair without u knowing.
Back to top Go down
buddi
I live to fish

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24 2013, 10:49

sounds class churchy , whats the price of the ticket ?
Back to top Go down
churchy
Carp Angler

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24 2013, 15:02

75euro for day. beautiful views on the drive up the mountains & plenty of hard fighting scaley mirrors to fish for.
Also a couple of lakes on the island that have seen little or no anglers one of which is rumoured to have fish over 50 that i might fish next yr. tried putting up couple of pics just there but no luck, think site is full as i was following how to do it from the technical support section but wasnt working.
2 german anglers recently did a wk session on chira they had over 70 fish to just under 40 while we have been stuck with winter weather for what feels like forever.
Back to top Go down
churchy
Carp Angler

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12 2014, 13:01

Was over this way for Wks holiday last wk & managed to get out for 2 day sessions on Chira. Fished from 9 until 4 & had 5 mirrors to 23 pounds. Really enjoy fishing this lake nice & peaceful, lovely lake & not too difficult to catch a few.
Back to top Go down
Scott Loughnane
Top Specimen Hunter
Scott Loughnane

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14 2014, 09:10

Any pics Dave? Lovely scaley ones in there..
Back to top Go down
churchy
Carp Angler

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14 2014, 10:17

Ha Ha was hoping nobody would ask as ive never been able to put a picture up no matter how many times ive tried. stupid i know but il try put one up of the 23.
They have started to fish a lake on a small island off gran canaria and Tenerife. Suppose to b quite small and snaggy and quite difficult but they reckon there could b some monsters. fish so far to 59 & only 2 fish under 30. Would be perfect for the angler who likes a bit of mystery as they have seen fish bigger than 70 according to the lads. There is also another lake in gran canaria they r fishing a bit more now & the average size of fish is bigger than chira. No blanking on chira though 2 germans got about 100 carp in wk last yr.
Back to top Go down
andy d
Carp Angler
andy d

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27 2014, 02:46

Hi all just home a few days from gran canaria with me wife. We stayed on the mountain for 5 days in the apartment I only fished days first light till near dark done 41/2 days for 30 runs landed 25 biggest 33'4 next 29'4 lots of low to mid 20's and high doubles. Some cracking carp and they fight like I never had before. Looks like I'd be returning for some more next year
Cheers Andy
Back to top Go down
Pike hunter
I don't post much
Pike hunter

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27 2014, 06:54

Awesome Andy love to see some pictures
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake Chira   Lake Chira - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lake Chira
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next